Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » is it possible to extend the amount of land on a map
is it possible to extend the amount of land on a map [message #61969] Mon, 28 March 2011 13:15 Go to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
I found that on ftnw they extended the maps.
P.S when i go to archons tower when i go into the water i go back to the picnic... why????

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
Re: is it possible to extend the amount of land on a map [message #61970 is a reply to message #61969] Mon, 28 March 2011 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

There was no extended maps, morerunes simply linked them together, by removing region exits and entrances, and pulling the maps together somehow. I don't understand how the linking part was done in truth.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: is it possible to extend the amount of land on a map [message #61972 is a reply to message #61969] Mon, 28 March 2011 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
but then i wonder how he made the bridge to archons tower

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
Re: is it possible to extend the amount of land on a map [message #61973 is a reply to message #61972] Mon, 28 March 2011 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

No clue. My best guess would be to take a look at things with cbox, maybe you could get some useful info there.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: is it possible to extend the amount of land on a map [message #61974 is a reply to message #61973] Mon, 28 March 2011 16:44 Go to previous message
nicomon is currently offline  nicomon
The ability to go to that part of the map was a a .WLD edit. If you meant the bridge itself, that is simply well-placed objects.

I divided by zero and survived.
Two of Diamonds, people. This is important.
Previous Topic: how to remove items from fable maps with cbox
Next Topic: Forgive me
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:33:19 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01374 seconds