Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Objects » New Augmentation(O_O):Ancient Augmentation
New Augmentation(O_O):Ancient Augmentation [message #62024] Thu, 31 March 2011 10:55 Go to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Alright, as the title suggests, this mod creates a new augmentation. I don't have any proof other than a screenshot of it stuck in my sword, because the title, the texture, and what it does are all that set it apart. I probably should have spawned two so that I could show you guys that bit, but oh well. I guess y'all will just have to trust me on this until I get some more screenshots. It'd still be very easy to claim it's a fake, but it's the best I can do. Anyway, this thing uses the fire augment effect because I couldn't figure out how to make it use anything else(I made this from the fire augmentation). It has a damage multiplier of 3, an experience multiplier of 3, health regen set to 3, and only one second between regens, same goes for mana as with health. It spawns as OBJECT_AUGMENT_TEST.(I was too lazy to re-pack it just for some entry and text.big editing.)
EDIT:I have a screenshot of the mesh and texture. Updated the screenshot spoiler tag above.
EDIT:If you want to give it an effect of it's own, follow these steps

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Fri, 01 April 2011 17:40]

Report message to a moderator

Re: New Augmentation(O_O):Ancient Augmentation [message #62026 is a reply to message #62024] Thu, 31 March 2011 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Looks great, nice one.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: New Augmentation(O_O):Ancient Augmentation [message #62027 is a reply to message #62026] Thu, 31 March 2011 11:57 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Thanks. As the file name states, I made this just to see if I could and it work, and I gotta say, I'm impressed with the results, though I wish my attempts at working with the CObjectaugmentationsdef to make it have it's own effect had been succesful. Just so you know, that 270 damage was due to my installing the augmentation. Very Happy

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Thu, 31 March 2011 12:00]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Weapon: Baseball Club
Next Topic: The Reforged Sword of OldBoy
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 22:28:39 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01069 seconds