Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » making weapon problem
icon9.gif  making weapon problem [message #62067] Fri, 01 April 2011 17:43 Go to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
i am trying to get my light sword/katana (see work in progress mods) and i can not for the life of me find frame sword or whatever you have to do to get the helpers and everything. If anyone can tell me if i am being dumb plz do or tell me what to do.

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
Re: making weapon problem [message #62068 is a reply to message #62067] Fri, 01 April 2011 17:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

You can't export the sword in .x format with blender and it keep the texture and the helpers. I think you know how textures are done in fable though, so I'll skip to the helpers. You can figure out how to add them to a weapon here

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: making weapon problem [message #62069 is a reply to message #62068] Fri, 01 April 2011 17:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well so morerunes tut was incorrect?

Re: making weapon problem [message #62070 is a reply to message #62069] Fri, 01 April 2011 17:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message

What tutorial? If there's something I've missed then I intend to use it to my full advantage. Twisted Evil

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: making weapon problem [message #62086 is a reply to message #62070] Sat, 02 April 2011 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tut i linked you to duh. lol

Re: making weapon problem [message #62087 is a reply to message #62086] Sat, 02 April 2011 09:09 Go to previous message

Dude, I replied that before you even put that request thread up. -.- Pay attention to dates, man. Rolling Eyes

Previous Topic: is it possible to add a spell to a weapon?
Next Topic: Fable+24 trainer prob
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:29:10 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01387 seconds