Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » if someone could plz
if someone could plz [message #62071] Fri, 01 April 2011 17:56 Go to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
ok well if someone could make this into a sword, i will try and figure it out but if you get it before i do plz tell me!!!

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
Re: if someone could plz [message #62072 is a reply to message #62071] Fri, 01 April 2011 17:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Link me to that tutorial you mentioned in your previous thread and I might be able to help you. And myself for that matter.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: if someone could plz [message #62073 is a reply to message #62072] Fri, 01 April 2011 18:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HI3qYYXwRc

Re: if someone could plz [message #62077 is a reply to message #62073] Sat, 02 April 2011 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Oh. I've watched that before, didn't understand a lick myself. Sad

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: if someone could plz [message #62078 is a reply to message #62077] Sat, 02 April 2011 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol yah he talks about the stuff like its people who already know where most of the stuff is.

Re: if someone could plz [message #62080 is a reply to message #62078] Sat, 02 April 2011 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

That's how most blender tutorials are unfortunately. And those that aren't are long and drawn out, or have someone with a really scratchy voice that I wind up not being able to take after about five minutes. Sad

Re: if someone could plz [message #62082 is a reply to message #62080] Sat, 02 April 2011 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i was talking to morerunes/santa clod(new youtube account) and he might explain it

Re: if someone could plz [message #62182 is a reply to message #62082] Mon, 04 April 2011 19:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

Alright, so I've opened your sword in blender, and I can see that the blade is named Mesh.001. When you are moving around the frames in notepad you want to look for that one.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: if someone could plz [message #62191 is a reply to message #62182] Tue, 05 April 2011 17:33 Go to previous message
thanks but i decided to make it a texture because it didnt really modify the shape of the blade (and i love the description of your morerunes axe btw)!

Previous Topic: fable two evil
Next Topic: Avo's Tear retexture
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 06:14:33 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01601 seconds