Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Objects » Ithlyreanvir, the Sword of Beginning
Ithlyreanvir, the Sword of Beginning [message #62091] Sat, 02 April 2011 11:47 Go to next message
yunvich is currently offline  yunvich
Ok, so this was the sword to mach my Arkanian armor set, wich i took a pause from, but i had the mesh and i found a nice texture to go with it.

a BIG THANKS to ascmint, who was the guy that made the fmp work, you saved the project, so if you like the sword, dont forget to thank him too

DATA

Description

Yes the last part is from the Lord of the Rings, no I did not ask the copy right for it, so i hope there is no need to.

In Game

Post feeds plz, and if you want to use the mesh, use it, just ask me and give me credit. (actually you can do it yourself, its really easy.

[Updated on: Sun, 10 April 2011 08:10]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Ithlyreanvir, the Sword of Beginning [message #62092 is a reply to message #62091] Sat, 02 April 2011 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

I like it, but where did you find that mesh? I know it's an edited longsword mesh... Btw, why the ungodly damage on it? Fable's easy enough as it is. Laughing
Also, I just gave you your first download on this. Very Happy
Alright you packed in too many cdefs with this. All you need to clone for cdefs are the CInventoryItemDef, CObjectAugmentationsDef, CStockItemDef, and CWeapondef. All the others are unneccesary, as they make no difference to your weapon. Smile
Another thing I've found. Your cdefs are not linked to the object entry, it's using other cdefs, and your mesh is not linked to it. I'm not sure if your text entries are linked to the cinventoryitemdef for that matter. Sad

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Sat, 02 April 2011 12:13]

Re: Ithlyreanvir, the Sword of Beginning [message #62096 is a reply to message #62091] Sat, 02 April 2011 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crap, that sounds pretty bad, it worked on mine, but ill just double check and put a new fmp if i find out whats going on.
and its not a longsword mesh, not really
-----EDIT----
ok fixed it i think, ill try using the fmp my self and see how it goes, the file on the head of the topic is the new, fixed one

[Updated on: Sat, 02 April 2011 12:56]

Re: Ithlyreanvir, the Sword of Beginning [message #62097 is a reply to message #62096] Sat, 02 April 2011 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

The entries still aren't linked. Make sure you hit apply changes after you put a number in the slots. -.-

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Ithlyreanvir, the Sword of Beginning [message #62098 is a reply to message #62091] Sat, 02 April 2011 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so you basically mean creating new numbers for my new entries? ok, will try that, thanks for all the helping

[Updated on: Sat, 02 April 2011 13:36]

Re: Ithlyreanvir, the Sword of Beginning [message #62099 is a reply to message #62098] Sat, 02 April 2011 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

NO DONT CREATE NEW NUMBERS. GET THE ENTRY NUMBERS, PUT THEM IN THE OBJECT SLOTS AND APPLY CHANGES. For god's sake man, why would you try to make new numbers? Confused

Re: Ithlyreanvir, the Sword of Beginning [message #62100 is a reply to message #62091] Sat, 02 April 2011 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dunno, it did link in my PC but not in yours, so the problem might have been of swapped IDs. any way, this thing is too troublesome, ill just delete everything and start over.
for everybody new to the post:
YOU CAN NOW INSTALL IT!yes, now

[Updated on: Sun, 03 April 2011 06:16]

Re: Ithlyreanvir, the Sword of Beginning [message #62101 is a reply to message #62100] Sat, 02 April 2011 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Forget it, I'll fix it myself. Evil or Very Mad

Re: Ithlyreanvir, the Sword of Beginning [message #62102 is a reply to message #62091] Sat, 02 April 2011 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

yunvich wrote on Sat, 02 April 2011 11:47

Yes the last part is from the Lord of the Rings, no I did not ask the copy right for it, so i hope there is no need to.

I just got an email from J.R.R. Tolkien and he's pissed.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Ithlyreanvir, the Sword of Beginning [message #62105 is a reply to message #62102] Sun, 03 April 2011 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus wrote on Sun, 03 April 2011 07:57

OMG a medium! tell him im sorry!
Re: Ithlyreanvir, the Sword of Beginning [message #62108 is a reply to message #62105] Sun, 03 April 2011 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I think it was a joke. Rolling Eyes

Re: Ithlyreanvir, the Sword of Beginning [message #62110 is a reply to message #62091] Sun, 03 April 2011 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
someone must take this thing out of Work in Progress
Re: Ithlyreanvir, the Sword of Beginning [message #62159 is a reply to message #62105] Sun, 03 April 2011 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

yunvich wrote on Sun, 03 April 2011 06:19

Noctus wrote on Sun, 03 April 2011 07:57

OMG a medium! tell him im sorry!

He's signing off the papers for the lawsuit as we speak. You're doomed.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Ithlyreanvir, the Sword of Beginning [message #64185 is a reply to message #62091] Sun, 31 July 2011 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PsychoPaladin is currently offline  PsychoPaladin
Why do you have a weapon in bowerstone? I shall have to confiscate your weapons
Re: Ithlyreanvir, the Sword of Beginning [message #64187 is a reply to message #64185] Sun, 31 July 2011 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
'Cause of this
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=35475& amp;&srch=pain#msg_35475

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

Re: Ithlyreanvir, the Sword of Beginning [message #64281 is a reply to message #62091] Mon, 08 August 2011 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blastkiller is currently offline  blastkiller
can anyone help me?.I have installed albion explorer to add chest. When i click world edit it comes up with an error says ¨have you exctacted wad file¨ but i have downloaded/install freeroam why dosn't it work??

sorry for my crapy eng.
Re: Ithlyreanvir, the Sword of Beginning [message #64285 is a reply to message #64281] Mon, 08 August 2011 12:46 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
blastkiller wrote on Mon, 08 August 2011 12:45

can anyone help me?.I have installed albion explorer to add chest. When i click world edit it comes up with an error says ¨have you exctacted wad file¨ but i have downloaded/install freeroam why dosn't it work??

sorry for my crapy eng.
Probably because you did it wrong. It's three steps, don't know what's hard about that.

Open FreeRoam, load FinalAlbion.wad.
Click rip, dump in data folder.
Close FreeRoam, rename FinalAlbion.wad.

Whatever you skipped or did wrong, that's why it doesn't work.
Previous Topic: spartan sword
Next Topic: Archon's Platinum Battle Set
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 03:06:31 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01391 seconds