Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Objects » Evil's Last Breath
Evil's Last Breath [message #62162] Mon, 04 April 2011 10:02 Go to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

This mod makes a new sword, with my first succesful model that I didn't have help on. It's an edited longsword model. I straightened the crossguard, made it come to a point on both ends, narrowed the tip of the blade, and stuck a bit of a groove-ish looking thing on the middle. There's minor texture mapping issues, but oh well, it's not too big a deal. Rolling Eyes
It does 150 damage, I don't believe it has any augment slots, it's a light weapon, and it's the result of the grab tool in blender's sculpt mode.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Mon, 04 April 2011 10:03]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Evil's Last Breath [message #62765 is a reply to message #62162] Sun, 08 May 2011 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jp_b46 is currently offline  jp_b46
i downloaded it and liked it, the texture looks great
Re: Evil's Last Breath [message #62766 is a reply to message #62765] Mon, 09 May 2011 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Thanks, all it really is is the steel longsword texture. Smile

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Evil's Last Breath [message #63011 is a reply to message #62766] Wed, 25 May 2011 16:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
waky
First off, the sword looks great. It's exactly what I was looking for. I'm currently playing an Aragorn(LOTR) inspired ranger and this weapon fits the look and feel. Long Sword/Bow/Hooded outfit combo

Unfortunately, it crashes the game when I load it. I use FE. It appears as OBJECT_SWORD_ASM I took note of the object id, put that in the weapon1 field under CREATURE --> CREATURE_HERO in games.bin apply changes --> Action --> Save & Run When I load my save file the game exits out.

BTW, I just discovered this site and it gave a new life to the game which is awesome. I'm having too much fun trying different object ID's and seeing what appears.

Anything else I can do besides spawning it? Thanks

The only mod I have is the "rebalanced fable" by Kelnor Also a couple of re-textures, sharingan hero eyes, slow time clock thingy changed to sharingan background and Black and Gray apprentice outfit.

[Updated on: Fri, 27 May 2011 09:00]

Re: Evil's Last Breath [message #63049 is a reply to message #63011] Fri, 27 May 2011 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

hmm... must be a cdef mismatch, lemme take a look at it.
EDIT: I took a look at it, cdefs are linked up right, mesh is linked appropriately to the object. Did you load it with cbox? Because new objects made in FE don't link up right in cbox. Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Fri, 27 May 2011 14:57]

Re: Evil's Last Breath [message #63050 is a reply to message #63049] Fri, 27 May 2011 19:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IDontKnow
I thought that problem was fixed, Anyways It loaded up fine for me, No issues.

27/4/11 23:XX (11:XX Pm) She went to a better place. 28/4/11 10:XX She was burried; RIP

Leren van de taal van Nederland is leuk.
Ik heb nog veel te leren, hoewel.

Tengo la ambición de aprender a español.
Yet I have no idea how to start.
Re: Evil's Last Breath [message #63073 is a reply to message #63049] Sun, 29 May 2011 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
waky
asmcint wrote on Sat, 28 May 2011 05:55

hmm... must be a cdef mismatch, lemme take a look at it.
EDIT: I took a look at it, cdefs are linked up right, mesh is linked appropriately to the object. Did you load it with cbox? Because new objects made in FE don't link up right in cbox. Rolling Eyes

Nah, Im only using FE. Guess I'll just spawn it. Thanks
Re: Evil's Last Breath [message #64633 is a reply to message #62162] Sat, 03 September 2011 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shadowmoon37 is currently offline  shadowmoon37
Don't mean to bump an old thread,, but i just had to let you know that the center groove of a sword is called a fuller

yoi ichi nichi wo (have a good day) Smile

shadowmoon

What???? Hey!!!! This is my hallucination.... What the hell are you doing here???
Re: Evil's Last Breath [message #64641 is a reply to message #64633] Sat, 03 September 2011 21:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
shadowmoon37 wrote on Sat, 03 September 2011 10:44

Don't mean to bump an old thread

Then don't.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.

[Updated on: Sat, 03 September 2011 21:24]

Re: Evil's Last Breath [message #64935 is a reply to message #64633] Tue, 11 October 2011 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

shadowmoon37 wrote on Sat, 03 September 2011 05:44

the center groove of a sword is called a fuller

Actually, the usual term for it when it is a groove, is a blood groove. Rolling Eyes
Edit: Oops, didn't check the date, sorry for the month bump. =/

[Updated on: Tue, 11 October 2011 08:42]

Re: Evil's Last Breath [message #64937 is a reply to message #64935] Tue, 11 October 2011 08:48 Go to previous message
Linkxp500 is currently offline  Linkxp500
Wow, I didn't think you'd do that. Laughing Don't worry, there's been other people resurrecting threads lately *coughmecough*.

Do or do not, there is no try. -Yoda, from Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

http://gamercards.playfire.com/_/xbox/634307/0/default.pngXbox Gamercards
Previous Topic: Archon's Platinum Battle Set
Next Topic: Wooden Sword
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 15:02:31 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00987 seconds