Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » Briar/Hero Combat Style Combo
Briar/Hero Combat Style Combo [message #62170] Mon, 04 April 2011 12:54 Go to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Alright, I got bored and decided to use briar rose's combat style. So I went into the CREATURE_HERO entry and made the hero use Briar Rose's combat style instead of his own. Unfortunately all that happened is I used the same 360 lunge again, and again, and again, andagainandagainandagainANDAGAINAHHHH!!!!!! So I instead decided to edit the hero's default cappearancedef to get the effect I wanted. I missed a few of the attacks thus leaving the hero with a few of his own, but it's a fairly cool combat style nonetheless. So me being me, I had to upload this mod for others to use. Surprised Credits to SilverBack for making the CAppearanceDef Sucks app.

WARNING, DIFFICULT MELEE COMBAT. BE SURE TO CARRY A HEAVY WEAPON IN CASE OF CRITICAL HEALTH.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Mon, 04 April 2011 13:26]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Briar/Hero Combat Style Combo [message #62171 is a reply to message #62170] Mon, 04 April 2011 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yunvich is currently offline  yunvich
1st download, great mod, you really are good at this
Re: Briar/Hero Combat Style Combo [message #62172 is a reply to message #62171] Mon, 04 April 2011 13:23 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Thanks. I would reccomend you to my spear animations in the WIP section, but they suck. Laughing

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: 100 arrows
Next Topic: Ghost Sword Monster Pack V1
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:56:02 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01257 seconds