Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » a "little" import export problem
a "little" import export problem [message #62235] Sun, 10 April 2011 07:09 Go to next message
yunvich is currently offline  yunvich
ok, i got to do this pretty good looking blade, but when i load it on FE (or any other blender file) it stands vertical, like if there where wrong helpers (they are correct), and some of the masks i put on it disappear. i could pass the mask problem, but the sword just stands like if i used Harbringer's helper on it (wich i DO NOT want)
can someone get it to work, or atleast understand what is wrong?
  • Attachment: Reaper.x
    (Size: 1.75MB, Downloaded 489 times)
Re: a "little" import export problem [message #62240 is a reply to message #62235] Sun, 10 April 2011 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow
Well, there are many possible explanations for the sword standing horizontally. Which I am assuming you meant, because vertically would be correct. I you used the summoner blade graphic, there isn't really anything to do to fix it in FE. Unless you have a 3-d editing program to rotate it. But if you take the graphic and put it on another sword, that may work. Or putting the graphic on a heavy sword then making the heavy sword a light sword in Cweapondef. You could also do that in reverse. Put graphic on light sword and then make it heavy. It all really depends on which way it is pointed. If you could get a few screen shots of it wielded and not wielded, I could really help you. But without them. This is pretty much all the information I can provide.

Are you shpongled?
Re: a "little" import export problem [message #62241 is a reply to message #62240] Sun, 10 April 2011 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

I believe he means it stands vertically in the preview window, and in that case, he didn't take the time to see if it works in game. And besides, the harbringer's special helper is cool, because whatever weapon has it, you can stick in the stone. I don't see why you wouldn't want it. It doesn't affect how you HOLD it in the slightest, and gives you a better preview window view. Rolling Eyes

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: a "little" import export problem [message #62248 is a reply to message #62235] Mon, 11 April 2011 06:24 Go to previous message
yunvich is currently offline  yunvich
thx asc, ill just have to fix the little decoration problem but thats a minor one
Previous Topic: Object request
Next Topic: 2 requests for swords.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:10:07 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01335 seconds