Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Can someone plz put this wep into an fmp and texture it?
Can someone plz put this wep into an fmp and texture it? [message #62267] Tue, 12 April 2011 04:40 Go to next message
Arenar is currently offline  Arenar
Quite some time ago, I posted on this website that I was virtually constructing "Maelstrom", A sword from Fable 2. Well, I completed it but due to lack of know-how with blender it was horrible...

I have now made another! This one, is much better, and smoother.

ANYWAY!!!

Can someone plz texture maelstrom (dun dun dunn) and put it into an fmp. I am going to upload this mod, and whomever helps shall get a special place in the credits. Thanks Very Happy

EDIT

And if you could add the white outline on the blade (Have a look at the attached picture in the texures .zip) I would be hugely appreciative. Very Happy

That's ...... AWESOME!

[Updated on: Tue, 12 April 2011 04:44]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Can someone plz put this wep into an fmp and texture it? [message #62268 is a reply to message #62267] Tue, 12 April 2011 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arenar wrote on Tue, 12 April 2011 21:10

Quite some time ago, I posted on this website that I was virtually constructing "Maelstrom", A sword from Fable 2. Well, I completed it but due to lack of know-how with blender it was horrible...

I have now made another! This one, is much better, and smoother.

ANYWAY!!!

Can someone plz texture maelstrom (dun dun dunn) and put it into an fmp. I am going to upload this mod, and whomever helps shall get a special place in the credits. Thanks Very Happy

Sorry about double post but I couldn't upload the textures

That's ...... AWESOME!
Re: Can someone plz put this wep into an fmp and texture it? [message #62274 is a reply to message #62267] Tue, 12 April 2011 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
i will try ( i am not the best though)
EDIT
I am sorry but the sword is not linked to the textures which i have no idea how to do

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."

[Updated on: Tue, 12 April 2011 12:20]

Re: Can someone plz put this wep into an fmp and texture it? [message #62275 is a reply to message #62274] Tue, 12 April 2011 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Ugh, I'll look at it tomorrow, I'm working on something else atm. Very Happy

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Can someone plz put this wep into an fmp and texture it? [message #62297 is a reply to message #62275] Wed, 13 April 2011 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Alrighty, I took a look at this stuff, and I have a few things to say. First off, excellent helper placement. Wink But it goes downhill after that. Second, You gave three textures, with a model that does not have three seperate parts. Third, there's no UV map, and I don't know how to make one that does more than showcase a general color. Sad I fixed the problem with the three textures by combining them into one using gimp. You can find it below.(The pure black is just a background.) However, I cannot apply this texture, without use of a proper UV map.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Wed, 13 April 2011 10:36]

Re: Can someone plz put this wep into an fmp and texture it? [message #62312 is a reply to message #62297] Wed, 13 April 2011 17:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it necessary to know how to uv map on my part if I separate the mesh?

That's ...... AWESOME!
Re: Can someone plz put this wep into an fmp and texture it? [message #62313 is a reply to message #62312] Wed, 13 April 2011 17:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Well, if you were to do that, then I could set the general color scheme in, but I'm not sure the material look of the texture would stick... Give it a shot, I'll see what happens. Confused

Re: Can someone plz put this wep into an fmp and texture it? [message #62332 is a reply to message #62313] Wed, 13 April 2011 18:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, I have divided it into 4 parts,

Ps the pommel is meant to have the dirty gold texture aswell

That's ...... AWESOME!
Re: Can someone plz put this wep into an fmp and texture it? [message #62336 is a reply to message #62332] Thu, 14 April 2011 07:13 Go to previous message

I'll see what I can do. Wink

Previous Topic: 2 requests for swords.
Next Topic: the sword of the devil mower
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:44:41 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01322 seconds