Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Wtf is wrong whit my textures?! (I am requesting help)
Wtf is wrong whit my textures?! (I am requesting help) [message #62283] Tue, 12 April 2011 17:20 Go to next message
Arenar is currently offline  Arenar
Well, I installed some mods and they look similar to the attached file.

If someone could tell me how to fix this I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks

That's ...... AWESOME!
Re: Wtf is wrong whit my textures?! (I am requesting help) [message #62284 is a reply to message #62283] Tue, 12 April 2011 19:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow
Same thing happened to me. I changed the apprentice shirt to the prophet shirt. But it showed up like that. Perhaps it is the alpha? Question

Are you shpongled?
Re: Wtf is wrong whit my textures?! (I am requesting help) [message #62286 is a reply to message #62283] Wed, 13 April 2011 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oO0Nick0Oo is currently offline  oO0Nick0Oo

actually this is caused because you probably colour all the picture of the retuxture and also it may be caused if you use only this teuxter... don't color the file like that
if you paint the full picture like the sample i uploaded it may cause the problem you have... hope i helped Smile

By Nick the Dreamer. Comment :D :) :P (_( ({}) (_(
][_, {[]} ][_,

[Updated on: Wed, 13 April 2011 03:56]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Wtf is wrong whit my textures?! (I am requesting help) [message #62287 is a reply to message #62286] Wed, 13 April 2011 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oO0Nick0Oo wrote on Wed, 13 April 2011 20:24

actually this is caused because you probably colour all the picture of the retuxture and also it may be caused if you use only this teuxter... don't color the file like that
if you paint the full picture like the sample i uploaded it may cause the problem you have... hope i helped Smile

Hey! Thanks for trying but I didn't texture these mods... I have only loaded the fmps and put the objects in a chest.

That's ...... AWESOME!
Re: Wtf is wrong whit my textures?! (I am requesting help) [message #62289 is a reply to message #62287] Wed, 13 April 2011 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

I don't know what to say to this. I know it isn't the mods.... My best guess is to try updating your graphics card driver. =/

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Wtf is wrong whit my textures?! (I am requesting help) [message #62290 is a reply to message #62283] Wed, 13 April 2011 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dw, I fixed it. Thanks for the input Razz

How I fixed it was... I loaded it in shadownet. Maybe chocolatebox did something wrong? I don't know, but whatever was wrong is now fixed.

That's ...... AWESOME!
Re: Wtf is wrong whit my textures?! (I am requesting help) [message #62291 is a reply to message #62290] Wed, 13 April 2011 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Cbox sucks at unpacking FE created FMPs. So that explains it perfectly. Very Happy

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Wtf is wrong whit my textures?! (I am requesting help) [message #62301 is a reply to message #62291] Wed, 13 April 2011 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow
Nevermind. Now it shows up but the toso is normal. Hmmm. Now that I think about it, I did also load a color changing apprentice outfit based on your alignment. That is probably why.

Are you shpongled?
Re: Wtf is wrong whit my textures?! (I am requesting help) [message #62718 is a reply to message #62283] Wed, 04 May 2011 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
grovyle
If that texture was packed as a FMP, it may be the cause cause that format usually corrupts textures. The best format is BIG. Search for something like that format and then reply to see if that was the problem.
Re: Wtf is wrong whit my textures?! (I am requesting help) [message #62719 is a reply to message #62718] Wed, 04 May 2011 13:06 Go to previous message

I don't know how I missed that. I'm usually outright ANAL about retextures in FMPs. Evil or Very Mad

Previous Topic: level test
Next Topic: uv mapping request
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:04:50 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01416 seconds