Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Adding animations to Teleport.
Adding animations to Teleport. [message #62463] Mon, 18 April 2011 19:16 Go to next message
Orgasmatron78 is currently offline  Orgasmatron78

I was just wondering if any one had tried to use an animation for like Divine wrath or something to play when you teleport. you know like an expression that runs when you teleport? how would do that. I'm gonna experiment a little. But it you have suggestions let me know.

Sometimes the best laid plans don't always get you layed the way you planned
Re: Adding animations to Teleport. [message #62471 is a reply to message #62463] Tue, 19 April 2011 07:56 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Orgasmatron78 wrote on Mon, 18 April 2011 22:16

I was just wondering if any one had tried to use an animation for like Divine wrath or something to play when you teleport. you know like an expression that runs when you teleport? how would do that. I'm gonna experiment a little. But it you have suggestions let me know.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe this would be possible, as there's no system already in place for animations when teleporting. If there IS and I'm wrong, it was ditched, and would be hard as heck to finish. Rolling Eyes

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: Muscle question.
Next Topic: help.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 12:21:50 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01510 seconds