Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Objects » Neutronium Hammer
Neutronium Hammer [message #62609] Tue, 26 April 2011 20:39 Go to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

Another new custom weapon (part of the Neutronium weapon/armor set)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXcnT3fJYlU

You'll need to spawn it. No augmentation slots.

Feel free to post retextures, here's the photoshop image file.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"

[Updated on: Tue, 26 April 2011 21:17]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Neutronium Hammer [message #62612 is a reply to message #62609] Wed, 27 April 2011 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

This is pretty good, but I'd reccomend downloading this with firefox, chrome, or opera, as I had a small issue downloading it with FE. Wink

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Neutronium Hammer [message #62613 is a reply to message #62612] Wed, 27 April 2011 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

asmcint wrote on Wed, 27 April 2011 12:15

This is pretty good, but I'd reccomend downloading this with firefox, chrome, or opera, as I had a small issue downloading it with FE. Wink

What?

Re: Neutronium Hammer [message #62615 is a reply to message #62613] Wed, 27 April 2011 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Neither FE or cbox would take it with an IE download. FE threw a system exception in my face, and cbox pulled the object reference bs. Confused

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Neutronium Hammer [message #62616 is a reply to message #62615] Wed, 27 April 2011 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

Aha! You claimed to have tried downloading it with FE, not IE

Re: Neutronium Hammer [message #62617 is a reply to message #62615] Wed, 27 April 2011 13:24 Go to previous message

Oops, I screwed up, forget I posted anything. Laughing

[Updated on: Wed, 27 April 2011 13:27]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Bloody Longsword
Next Topic: Old Kingdom Hammer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:46:25 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01311 seconds