Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Never ceases to amaze me
Never ceases to amaze me [message #62647] Thu, 28 April 2011 18:36 Go to next message
Sativarg is currently offline  Sativarg
I was walking towards the docks in Oakvale... I just came from the arena and was getting som of the new quests out of the way in preps for a trip to save Mom when I notice 3 green dots on my map in the local pub...

Whisper was there... My sweet Whisper was there. I wanted to hug her and tell her how much I hated beating her.

Any way this game is the most immersive and fulfilling gaming experience I have ever had. Every time I think I've touched every crevice of this texture I am surprised by another sweet little nugget of joy. I got to say goodbye to Whisper... today and that makes my day.

My name is chuck or Sativarg or Noritep or Apprentice harper of pern.

Thank you all for this great resource and the great mods i have found here. I hope this game will live long and expand the tolerance and wisdom of generations to come.

This is the only game I have ever played unmodded and unpatched that did not ever crash... ever...LOL its like a dream for me cause I got this old computer see and I aint got much gold for a new one so good on ya lot. Whoo hooo! Yay? who hoo?

[Updated on: Thu, 28 April 2011 18:39]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Never ceases to amaze me [message #62648 is a reply to message #62647] Thu, 28 April 2011 18:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
well it will expand, there is currently a work in progress mod that is large scale. fable the grasp of death. fable conquest was released and then there was fable the new world which kinda failed cause of the error with the farm quest

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
Re: Never ceases to amaze me [message #62649 is a reply to message #62648] Thu, 28 April 2011 19:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

I've played FTLC for 3 years, I learned only a year ago that there is also an alternate version of meeting Whisper in the tavern. If you walk in and punch her she says something different.

Re: Never ceases to amaze me [message #62676 is a reply to message #62647] Sun, 01 May 2011 12:16 Go to previous message
Sativarg is currently offline  Sativarg
Hi
I am sorry to be so late to reply.

I thought I had subscribed to this thread. so when I received no notices I thought it had been unnoticed.

"User CP>Subscriptions>"

Subscribed Topics
Unsubscribe General Discussion ยป Never ceases to amaze me

"tyscifi"

well it will expand, there is currently a work in progress mod that is large scale. fable the grasp of death. fable conquest was released and then there was fable the new world which kinda failed cause of the error with the farm quest

Fable: Conquest v2 [message #37982] Tue, 12 February 2008 21:14
I missed that one... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/theme/default/images/1stars.gif why the low vote I wonder? Perhaps the voter made a mistake.

"jwc2200"

I've played FTLC for 3 years, I learned only a year ago that there is also an alternate version of meeting Whisper in the tavern. If you walk in and punch her she says something different.
I probably never would have seen this because, for some reason, I find playing games darkly to be very hard. Even though its just a game I do not enjoy that side of myself.

Update:Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Work In Progress => Fable Conquest v3 OK I'll learn to search one of these days...
Fable Conquest v2 (http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/theme/default/images/5stars.gif) 4 Vote(s) I'm having a bit o trouble getting Fable_Conquest.exe
If I do get it I'd be glad to host it if it is a legal file that is...

[Updated on: Sun, 01 May 2011 13:30]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: cbox question
Next Topic: tutorials
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 14:42:13 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01175 seconds