Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » uv mapping request
uv mapping request [message #62722] Thu, 05 May 2011 17:08 Go to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
i am knew to uv mapping and i was wandering if someone could plz uv map the pyromancers greatsword? (my weapon?)

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
Re: uv mapping request [message #62723 is a reply to message #62722] Thu, 05 May 2011 17:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

I'll see what I can do, but I've been having my own issues doing UV maps. Rolling Eyes
EDIT:There's no texture currently loaded on there, would you mind supplying one for me? Rolling Eyes

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Thu, 05 May 2011 17:17]

Report message to a moderator

Re: uv mapping request [message #62724 is a reply to message #62722] Thu, 05 May 2011 17:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one second lemme make a texture

Re: uv mapping request [message #62728 is a reply to message #62722] Fri, 06 May 2011 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NVM i uv mapped it and stuff itl be in game soon

Re: uv mapping request [message #62729 is a reply to message #62728] Fri, 06 May 2011 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Alright, if you have any problems, lemme know, if it's anything like my problems, I may have a solution, thanks to morerunes, though I have yet to test it. Today's a bit of a lazy day. Wink

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: uv mapping request [message #62730 is a reply to message #62722] Fri, 06 May 2011 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool, i am having problems putting it in game cause i didnt realize how big my handle should be and idk how to make new weapon entrys, i'll have to scale it up a bit but the whole thing looks like lava, ill publish it when i am done

Re: uv mapping request [message #62734 is a reply to message #62730] Fri, 06 May 2011 12:20 Go to previous message

To make a new entry all you have to do is rename the entry, and pack it into an FMP, exit without saving, then re-enter cbox or FE, whichever you're using, and load the FMP again. If you're using cbox there will be some minor linking issues that you will have to correct. Smile

Previous Topic: Wtf is wrong whit my textures?! (I am requesting help)
Next Topic: Evil points for killing an innocent
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:03:22 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01315 seconds