Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » the treasure sword
the treasure sword [message #62791] Tue, 10 May 2011 14:01 Go to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
i was wondering if someone could apply the helpers to a direct x file for me, i am still kinda confused on how to do that, it is for my weapon the treasure sword. i am still kinda new to it.

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."

[Updated on: Tue, 10 May 2011 15:13]

Report message to a moderator

Re: the treasure sword [message #62792 is a reply to message #62791] Tue, 10 May 2011 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
screenie

[Updated on: Tue, 10 May 2011 15:14]

Report message to a moderator

Re: the treasure sword [message #62793 is a reply to message #62792] Tue, 10 May 2011 16:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Okay, I did it, but I had to do some rotation, so it would hold properly, some scaling so it would actually be seen, and some extra scaling so it wouldn't be uber short. If you want I'll even make it a new object for you if you supply me with a texture, what you want it to be called, and what it's description is supposed to be. Wink

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: the treasure sword [message #62796 is a reply to message #62791] Tue, 10 May 2011 19:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the sword of great treasure should be the name, description: The legendary Sword of great treasure was forged in the great forge of blender by the blacksmith tyscifi with some help from asmcint. It took 1 year to forge but is only bested by three swords, the sword of aeons, avos tear, and the solus greatsword. damage:200 augment slots: 4 (none filled, unless there is a gold augment in which case there should be two of those) and thx asmcint for the help. heres the texture

Re: the treasure sword [message #62802 is a reply to message #62796] Wed, 11 May 2011 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Okay, I've gotten to work on this, and I wanted to post a screeny of how it looks in game. And I have a couple of questions, but first, the screeny.
Now, the questions. First, is this sword meant for the grasp of death? If so I'll have to make some minor adjustments to the description, as I intend to put in a new legendary sword with a minor plotline of getting to it. Second question: Would you mind if I upgraded the quality of the hilt? I have a trick i use in gimp that should supply a hilt that doesn't look like it came fresh out of blender. :3 Also, nice mapping on this, it works wonderfully. ^_^

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: the treasure sword [message #62803 is a reply to message #62791] Wed, 11 May 2011 11:58 Go to previous message
first, thanks, second modify it in any way you like, second it wasnt really for grasp of death but i was thinking it could be if you wanted it to, i meant to ask if you wanted it to be in there, thnx i find uv mapping very easy. edit textures, description, mesh, really anything you want.

Previous Topic: weapon request
Next Topic: Weapon(s) Request, hmm?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 16:13:32 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01170 seconds