Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Fable:The Grasp of Death
Fable:The Grasp of Death [message #62871] Mon, 16 May 2011 13:52 Go to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/8201/splashimage.png
Well, as you know, (or maybe you don't)Tyscifi, and myself, with a bit of help from OogaBoogaBooga, have been working on a large scale mod. Well, I figure I have enough now, that I'd make a WIP thread.
Progress stuff 10:28

Key:Red=Not started; Yellow=In progress; Green=Done
Maps retextured to look twisted and evil, More legendary looking legendary weapons, Jack of blades blood sky a constant, a teleporter to the creature hub where the world tree will be placed with a bunch of bandits, and in the top of the world tree, a kick butt legendary earthen weapon.
Fewer enemies, with higher block rates, and more realistic health ratingsNew magic swords and crossbows
Mage traders to sell these swords and crossbows
Weapons and spells allowed in bowerstone with mortal children
Less needy Lady Grey(Because let's face it, after five minutes you wind up wanting to kill her.)
New tricked out armors of pwnage.

Screenshots of progress will be posted here every now and again, so be sure to keep an eye out. Wink

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Fable:The Grasp of Death [message #62887 is a reply to message #62871] Wed, 18 May 2011 15:54 Go to previous message
IDontKnow
Sounds like a good idea.

Goodluck.

27/4/11 23:XX (11:XX Pm) She went to a better place. 28/4/11 10:XX She was burried; RIP

Leren van de taal van Nederland is leuk.
Ik heb nog veel te leren, hoewel.

Tengo la ambición de aprender a español.
Yet I have no idea how to start.
Previous Topic: Fable Uchiha Chronicles
Next Topic: Final Skull Mask
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 15:04:06 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01204 seconds