Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » I need some help when possible or if plausible
I need some help when possible or if plausible [message #63302] Tue, 07 June 2011 15:08 Go to next message
Mr.Wolfy is currently offline  Mr.Wolfy
I just started no more than a week ago using fable explorer but i've ran into a wall which blows. the explorer ran fine until i downloaded some different swords i saw in packages which they were FMP's and i used the usually way load it using FE then sav and run but they didnt work now NO FMP's will work and it goes into how its not responding whats wrong????????? Sad
Re: I need some help when possible or if plausible [message #63303 is a reply to message #63302] Tue, 07 June 2011 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CaptainDyl is currently offline  CaptainDyl
Wich mod are you trying to load into FE ?

If you are going to open a fmp that's bigger then 1 MB you might need to wait a minute or 2 for it to respond. If not, are you getting something like an error message? Some more details about your problem will help me find a solution.

Regards,

Capt. Dyl

http://i53.tinypic.com/2yjrmll.gif
Re: I need some help when possible or if plausible [message #63309 is a reply to message #63302] Tue, 07 June 2011 17:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
this would be something for tool discussion, you are only supposed to post here if you are releasing a tool

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
Re: I need some help when possible or if plausible [message #63311 is a reply to message #63302] Tue, 07 June 2011 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
There used to be a common issue of borked entry linking and missing entries in mods that would cause problems, but that shouldn't be an issue anymore. As has been said, tell us what mods you used (starting with the one you think is responsible) and we'll go from there.
Re: I need some help when possible or if plausible [message #63327 is a reply to message #63302] Thu, 09 June 2011 16:44 Go to previous message
Mr.Wolfy is currently offline  Mr.Wolfy
sorry to double post on it but you asked for an error i used to get one after i had made tried to put anything ONLY after i save and ran the (OK) would come up then the error but the mods always worked so i thought nothing of it but as said above i cant even get it to run Sad i made sure the def.xml thing was in same folder to
Previous Topic: can anyone help me????
Next Topic: placing helpers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 06:16:13 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01696 seconds