Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion]
Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63386] Mon, 13 June 2011 00:00 Go to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
Comments/questions/suggestions/complaints/spam/money goes in this thread. Any feedback is great as long as it's related to the mod, lets keep the chaos to a minimum. Thanks Very Happy

If you don't know what this is, look here.. [ http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=63385& amp; amp; amp;#msg_63385]
If you take some cool screens of this mod, send 'em to me! I'll post them on the thread in packages

[Updated on: Thu, 16 June 2011 18:25]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63420 is a reply to message #63386] Mon, 13 June 2011 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Neph cat is currently offline  Neph cat
it doesn't seem to work for me...

I re-installed fable, followed your directions and started a new game. all the textures were changed, but you still needed silver keys, and it crashed when I got to maze's test...

perhaps I did something wrong? I'm new to this, and I was wondering if fable explorer knew where to put the files...

have a giggle with me if you know where my avi came from =^.^=

a harvest of tears is the legacy of hate.
Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63421 is a reply to message #63420] Mon, 13 June 2011 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
Hmm you're the first to have this problem since it's been fixed Confused you did load the .fmp right? I'll take a look at it

Edit:: Wait, you downloaded the mod from the right thread right..? Because alot of people haven't. The one that says "[OLD TOPIC]" Next to it is broken. You must have got it from there. This is the fixed version http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=8722& ;start=0&

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

[Updated on: Mon, 13 June 2011 23:00]

Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63425 is a reply to message #63386] Tue, 14 June 2011 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
also i would suggest loading the big unless oogabooga redid every single texture in the game. and also, didnt you say that all the weapons were going to be the same price.

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63427 is a reply to message #63425] Tue, 14 June 2011 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
tyscifi wrote on Tue, 14 June 2011 07:03

all the weapons were going to be the same price.
Just noticed they aren't, I thought they were. Here comes patch #1! Very Happy
Neph cat wrote on Mon, 13 June 2011 22:47

it crashed when I got to maze's test...

Also, I didn't get a crash and I went all the way to the arena and stopped (I tested it last night). Try merging the big instead like he said

UPDATE::: Patch #1 is up!

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

[Updated on: Thu, 16 June 2011 17:45]

Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63430 is a reply to message #63386] Tue, 14 June 2011 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, so there are weapon laws in bowerstone, and when i went to take the quest protect orchard farm and pressed boast, it crashed.

Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63432 is a reply to message #63430] Tue, 14 June 2011 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
Uhoh. Fixing it right now. Try not using boasting until I fix it

Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63433 is a reply to message #63386] Tue, 14 June 2011 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, so far the textures are amazing, what did you use?

Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63434 is a reply to message #63433] Tue, 14 June 2011 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
Thanks Very Happy I use the magical Paint.net. It's as good as photoshop if you use it right

Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63435 is a reply to message #63386] Tue, 14 June 2011 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh, layers and opacity?

Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63436 is a reply to message #63435] Tue, 14 June 2011 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
Pretty much Smile and sharpen, soften, glow, and clouds

Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63447 is a reply to message #63421] Tue, 14 June 2011 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga wrote on Tue, 14 June 2011 00:55

Hmm you're the first to have this problem since it's been fixed Confused you did load the .fmp right? I'll take a look at it

Edit:: Wait, you downloaded the mod from the right thread right..? Because alot of people haven't. The one that says "[OLD TOPIC]" Next to it is broken. You must have got it from there. This is the fixed version http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=8722& ;amp ;amp ;start=0&

yes to both...

and, yes, I merged the .big rather than replaced it.

what I'm thinking is I may not have fable explorer loaded right- it may be loading the .fmp to the wrong place.
I don't see a place to edit the directory paths in it, though... does it reference its own location, making have to be in a certain directory? if so, where?

[Updated on: Tue, 14 June 2011 15:19]

Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63448 is a reply to message #63447] Tue, 14 June 2011 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
It should put it in the right place by itself. Did you download FE with internet explorer? Because that might be your problem. You have to download it with firefox or chrome

Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63471 is a reply to message #63448] Wed, 15 June 2011 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ventusstrife is currently offline  ventusstrife
i use opera, and it works as well as firefox and chrome. and I like paint.net. I dont have to download plugins for every damn feature. *cough gimp cough*
it works great, and I haven't found a better program yet.
anyway, let me know if anyone has any ideas for uchiha-chronicles. i think its a great mod.

l8er,
venven
Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63472 is a reply to message #63471] Wed, 15 June 2011 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
ventusstrife wrote on Wed, 15 June 2011 14:58

let me know if anyone has any ideas for uchiha-chronicles. i think its a great mod.
For anyone who didn't read the entire post in the Packages, he owns it now *running out the door*

[Updated on: Wed, 15 June 2011 15:06]

Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63475 is a reply to message #63472] Wed, 15 June 2011 19:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no need to run out the door. I am however open to any ideas and suggestion you may have. If you have any input, suggestion, idea, criticism, etcetera etcetera, either send me a PM on the forum here, or send me an email. However, let it be noted that I am not always online 24-7/365. Furthermore, I respond to flames swiftly and harshly.

Thank You, and Have a Nice Day,
ventus
Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63478 is a reply to message #63475] Wed, 15 June 2011 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ventusstrife wrote on Wed, 15 June 2011 22:27

no need to run out the door. I am however open to any ideas and suggestion you may have. If you have any input, suggestion, idea, criticism, etcetera etcetera, either send me a PM on the forum here, or send me an email. However, let it be noted that I am not always online 24-7/365. Furthermore, I respond to flames swiftly and harshly.

Thank You, and Have a Nice Day,
ventus

further more, if you need help finding something, it MIGHT be worth your time to actually ATTEMPT TO FIND IT ON YOUR OWN!

later,
venven
Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63479 is a reply to message #63478] Thu, 16 June 2011 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
Laughing
OogaBoogaBooga wrote on Mon, 13 June 2011 00:00

Any feedback is great as long as it's related to the mod, lets keep the chaos to a minimum. Thanks Very Happy

Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63483 is a reply to message #63386] Thu, 16 June 2011 17:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok- I may or may not have figured it out...

I figured i'd try loading a save game after the wasp queen, like it said in the original, non-working version. so I uninstalled/reinstalled the game.

I did not delete the save files when I uninstalled it.

when I played the game:
Whisper seemed as hard to kill as before.
beetles took 3 hits from a stick to kill.
wasps dropped wasp stings.
the wasp queen herself took a lot to kill.

is it possible me not deleting save files is keeping some remnant of the other mod I play (conquest) that interferes with this mod?

or is the above normal, and I'm just being derpy?

anyway, trying to apply the mod nao... let's see if this works...

edit: it didn't... crash and burn as soon as I loaded the saved game...

[Updated on: Thu, 16 June 2011 18:09]

Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63484 is a reply to message #63483] Thu, 16 June 2011 17:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
Neph cat wrote on Thu, 16 June 2011 17:47

ok- I may or may not have figured it out...

I figured i'd try loading a save game after the wasp queen, like it said in the original, non-working version. so I uninstalled/reinstalled the game.

I did not delete the save files when I uninstalled it.

when I played the game:
Whisper seemed as hard to kill as before.
beetles took 3 hits from a stick to kill.
wasps dropped wasp stings.
the wasp queen herself took a lot to kill.

is it possible me not deleting save files is keeping some remnant of the other mod I play (conquest) that interferes with this mod?

or is the above normal, and I'm just being derpy?

anyway, trying to apply the mod nao... let's see if this works...
All that is in this mod, it makes everything harder
Hopefully it works alright for ya'

[Updated on: Thu, 16 June 2011 17:54]

Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63489 is a reply to message #63484] Thu, 16 June 2011 21:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you misunderstand- I had just uninstalled/reinstalled fable when I experienced that.

I tried the mod again, didn't work.

now I'm working up the mental fortitude to do it again, wiping saves too this time...

Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63490 is a reply to message #63386] Thu, 16 June 2011 21:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
delete your fable tlc folder to.

Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63491 is a reply to message #63489] Thu, 16 June 2011 21:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've noticed the issue with maze as well. It is possible to back up the save files tho. They are located in X:/User/????/My Documents/My Games/Fable/Saves/!@#$, where X is ur Hard Drive, and !@#$ is the profile name.

And if you have your fable discs, you can remove the mod without losing your progress, just replace the files displayed in FE, top left corner white box.

Or, if you made backups you could use those to fix it. Otherwise, I don't think it's possible. Unless you figure exactly what is causing the crash with Maze, and find a way to fix that. If you can, then kudos to you.

Thanks,
ven

USE THE EDIT BUTTON PLEASE:
neph cat,

if you need more detailed help, or have questions, feel free to send me a pm. or you could email me.

Later,
ven

[Updated on: Thu, 16 June 2011 21:49] by Moderator

Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63493 is a reply to message #63489] Thu, 16 June 2011 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
Neph cat wrote on Thu, 16 June 2011 21:06

you misunderstand- I had just uninstalled/reinstalled fable when I experienced that.

I tried the mod again, didn't work.

now I'm working up the mental fortitude to do it again, wiping saves too this time...

Oh my bad I misread what you said Embarassed deleting the save files might help. Also if there's still a file where you installed the game, delete that too
That's weird still. Install all the parts but not the fmp. See how that works. And then when you're done with training add the fmp

I've looked all through the mod and tested it on tons of clean installs and even a different computer and didn't crash Confused I'll send you a new patch tomorrow to see if it works

EDIT:: sent you a patch

[Updated on: Fri, 17 June 2011 20:20]

icon9.gif  Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63603 is a reply to message #63386] Thu, 23 June 2011 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LilliSheen is currently offline  LilliSheen
this mod is so amazing! the only problem im having is that is crahes when i turn good idk what i might have messed up.
Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63604 is a reply to message #63603] Thu, 23 June 2011 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
Thanks Very Happy when you turn good? That's strange, I'll look into it, just try not to be good for now

Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63726 is a reply to message #63386] Sun, 26 June 2011 20:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I cant load the patch it says "Error loading FMP : Invalid File Content Type" Embarassed
Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63727 is a reply to message #63386] Sun, 26 June 2011 21:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you loading it in cbox? if it says that, then try loading it in fe or vise versa

Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63730 is a reply to message #63727] Mon, 27 June 2011 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
ChocolateBox can load FE FMPs, but FE cannot load CBox FMPs and it looks like a CBox FMP.
Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63733 is a reply to message #63386] Mon, 27 June 2011 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea i tryed shadownet, cbox and FE but it says the same thing
Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63735 is a reply to message #63733] Mon, 27 June 2011 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
Crap. Well for now ....
OogaBoogaBooga wrote on Sun, 12 June 2011 23:59

Quick Fix for the few of you who crash during training, install the mod after you finish training

I wish I could look into this, but my computer picked the wrong time to crash and the one I'm using now won't run Fable Neutral I'll fix it as soon as I can

EDIT:: Thank god my friend knows how to fix computers, it's working now. I'll start fixing this

[Updated on: Tue, 28 June 2011 12:22]

Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63975 is a reply to message #63386] Fri, 08 July 2011 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KamenRiderKirafuda is currently offline  KamenRiderKirafuda
I gotta say, I love this mod, the textures are amazing. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but every time I load the mod the game crashes, either going into the Guild Woods as a teenager, or during Mazes test. I've tried loading up the mod after the Wasp Queen quest but it crashes the second I load it, Any ideas on whats wrong and what to do to fix it? Confused
Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63977 is a reply to message #63975] Fri, 08 July 2011 17:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
Damnit. Again :S
Try not loading the fmp

I think when I get back to modding Fable I'm just gonna' remake this (again Confused ). And have a longer beta test. It will work for everyone who tries it Evil or Very Mad

[Updated on: Sat, 09 July 2011 08:46]

Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #63991 is a reply to message #63977] Sun, 10 July 2011 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KamenRiderKirafuda is currently offline  KamenRiderKirafuda
OogaBoogaBooga wrote on Fri, 08 July 2011 19:21

Try not loading the fmp

So that would just be the retextures? Do you think you could message me the specs for the fmp? I was thinking maybe if i remake it on my computer it could work without crashing. Confused
Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #64007 is a reply to message #63386] Mon, 11 July 2011 19:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
XemRoxas is currently offline  XemRoxas

ok i was trying to downlaod part 4 but when i get's to like 20% it like stops do you have another link i could use to download it?
Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #64008 is a reply to message #64007] Mon, 11 July 2011 19:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
That's not good... I'm not doing anything with Fable right now so I can't give you a new link yet Confused
Edit::
Buuuuuut...
OogaBoogaBooga wrote on Fri, 08 July 2011 17:21

I think when I get back to modding Fable I'm just gonna' remake this (again Confused ).

If you're willing to wait Twisted Evil

[Updated on: Mon, 11 July 2011 19:37]

Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #64009 is a reply to message #63386] Mon, 11 July 2011 19:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
XemRoxas is currently offline  XemRoxas

yeah ill wait Razz
Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #65030 is a reply to message #63386] Mon, 24 October 2011 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
papercut210 is currently offline  papercut210
welll its been some months now, hate to be annoying but are you coming back to modding anytime soon? Razz
Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #65033 is a reply to message #65030] Mon, 24 October 2011 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Linkxp500 is currently offline  Linkxp500
That isn't really a good way to contact him just to ask if he'll be back to this site when he clearly doesn't get on this site for the time being. Rolling Eyes

Do or do not, there is no try. -Yoda, from Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

http://gamercards.playfire.com/_/xbox/634307/0/default.pngXbox Gamercards
Re: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [discussion] [message #65039 is a reply to message #65033] Mon, 24 October 2011 20:24 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
Linkxp500 wrote on Mon, 24 October 2011 05:35

That isn't really a good way to contact him just to ask if he'll be back to this site when he clearly doesn't get on this site for the time being. Rolling Eyes

You're right and wrong. For one, it is true that replying to him in a thread is the worse way to contact him. But you're wrong in saying," he clearly doesn't get on the site for the time being."If you check his profile it shows he visits the site pretty often. @papercut210 So moral of the story,send him a PM!

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Previous Topic: Help with new weapons
Next Topic: Unknown Crash Cause for Weapon
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 04:26:39 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01638 seconds