Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » My very own large scale mod
My very own large scale mod [message #63400] Mon, 13 June 2011 11:32 Go to next message
yunvich is currently offline  yunvich
Ok, seems like it became some sort of trend and curiosity took me. I intend to call it "Fable: of Light and Darkness" but i'm still not sure. As of now, i would gladly accept any help, and i need help with someone that can texture new meshes/modify armor meshes/create new conversations to stick to NPC(if possible, with no voice of course)

Progress:
New skin for the hero
New Armor
New Weapons
Plot story (have it in mind, just need to find out how to put it in game)
Modified Maps
Retextured NPCs

Not started yet
In progress
Done

If someone wants to help with something (anything) just pm me or post here, i will of course give you credit.

--------EDIT-------
Added the new skins i made.
Sorry about the fact that the pictures only show the adult hero, but i installed the JOB child play mod, and even if I reinstalled the whole game, i still have the JOB mesh as a kid.

[Updated on: Fri, 01 July 2011 02:31]

Report message to a moderator

Re: My very own large scale mod [message #63401 is a reply to message #63400] Mon, 13 June 2011 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
i had an idea for a large scale mod with a simalar name, i planned to have different levels of land, say like the top would be like heaven and the middle albion, and the bottom hell, and like the bottom would have evil people and i would have like alignment changes to the character effect there opinion.

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
Re: My very own large scale mod [message #63402 is a reply to message #63400] Mon, 13 June 2011 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
Lol we're starting a thad... I wonder how many large scale mods there's gonna be in like a year Razz
I'll help ya' out with any textures, level edits, whatever. Just not really modeling.

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

Re: My very own large scale mod [message #63403 is a reply to message #63400] Mon, 13 June 2011 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yunvich is currently offline  yunvich
thx Ooga, i can take care of the modeling just fine, but i can only make weapons, as I have blender.
Re: My very own large scale mod [message #63404 is a reply to message #63403] Mon, 13 June 2011 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
No prob. Smile just let me know what you need/ when you need it

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

Re: My very own large scale mod [message #63405 is a reply to message #63400] Mon, 13 June 2011 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blender can make armor, it can handle skin wieghts. and i think objects like tables, not sure and i will help, considering we have almost no one for grasp of death, we NEED more people though. but i will help.

Re: My very own large scale mod [message #63406 is a reply to message #63405] Mon, 13 June 2011 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
is asmcint still making that? I completely forgot Confused (off topic, my bad)

Re: My very own large scale mod [message #63410 is a reply to message #63400] Mon, 13 June 2011 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pretty sure, we need more people though, i am really the only person besides him working on it. and i havent seen him on lately.

Re: My very own large scale mod [message #63412 is a reply to message #63410] Mon, 13 June 2011 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
Ah, hopefully he does finish it. If he comes back I'll help more with what I can

Re: My very own large scale mod [message #63485 is a reply to message #63406] Thu, 16 June 2011 17:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

OogaBoogaBooga wrote on Mon, 13 June 2011 15:07

is asmcint still making that? I completely forgot Confused (off topic, my bad)

I got hit with a bad virus(w32/heur for those who wish to know), and as such am not working on grasp of death until my computer is either fixed or replaced. However for the love of god don't stop contributing. And please note I will not be on as often until this issue is fixed, but I will look over any progress made after this whole thing blows over. :3

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: My very own large scale mod [message #63486 is a reply to message #63400] Thu, 16 June 2011 18:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ouch, i here that thing sucks, well, i will try to finish that claymore, i havent been home much to work on it, and the hilt was pretty difficult

Re: My very own large scale mod [message #63542 is a reply to message #63486] Mon, 20 June 2011 16:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

tyscifi wrote on Thu, 16 June 2011 21:02

ouch, i here that thing sucks, well, i will try to finish that claymore, i havent been home much to work on it, and the hilt was pretty difficult

Yeah, it does suck, but thanks to my BRILLIANT mother, it's been cleaned, and I WILL work on grasp of death again. Thanks for the pms, ty, ooga, but mom just found a list of the files it infects and went from there. :3 Sorry for the sever off-topicness of this. Razz

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: My very own large scale mod [message #63553 is a reply to message #63400] Mon, 20 June 2011 18:10 Go to previous message
cool, i'm the only one in my house who knows what a hard drive is you could say, so good thing your family knows about that stuff.
and yunvich, this would most likely be in general mod discussion seeing as there is nothing published to test, seeing as that is the rule of this forum. a(not that i should be the one to tell you, but it seems moderators dont say anything about that anymore if they did)

[Updated on: Mon, 20 June 2011 18:12]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Fable For Captains.
Next Topic: Noname Mod (cause i didnt make the name yet).........
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:26:07 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00993 seconds