Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » questions about how to load fmp in chest
questions about how to load fmp in chest [message #63416] Mon, 13 June 2011 16:08 Go to next message
Mr.Wolfy is currently offline  Mr.Wolfy
ok im a tard I dont understand it at all ive tried to use the cbox to load the packages such as J.O.B clothes, the golden axe (weap), and the gravekeepers mistake (weap), and the ten kings blade. none have whiched worked T-T they came up each with different names like jack's boots were named the tens king blade. no i did not use FE just Cbox other wise idk how to use if there is a link to tell me how to do this that would be great i have read johndoes turtorial for writing which was easy anbd understanable but unfortunatley my only problem was figuring out how to start set process Embarassed T-T plz help tell or link
Re: questions about how to load fmp in chest [message #63417 is a reply to message #63416] Mon, 13 June 2011 18:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
ok, load the fmps desired in fe then save mods and run fable, close it, cbox has problems with fmps, then go to cbox and spawn the chest, then set what you want in it, save region, save mods and run fable, find the chest.

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
Re: questions about how to load fmp in chest [message #63423 is a reply to message #63416] Tue, 14 June 2011 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so when i save the fmp in FE (save+run) then i exit out go to Cbox and can put it in the chest or do i put an empty chest without putting it in and itll be there from loading the fmp with FE? just trying to figure it out by visualising.
Re: questions about how to load fmp in chest [message #63426 is a reply to message #63416] Tue, 14 June 2011 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all the fmp does it put it in all the bigs and bins unless they made a chest for you, you must load the fmp save mods and run fable, exit then spawn a chest with cbox and put the weapon in the chest. and what mod are you using.

Re: questions about how to load fmp in chest [message #63428 is a reply to message #63416] Tue, 14 June 2011 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i got great news i followed what you said and it worked XD the problem though is i couldnt do it on the existing file where i had used the all weps,clothes, and style cards fmp however i did make a new game with this (same i used for both) fmp gold axe and it worked thanks so much tyscifi Very Happy and thanks johndoe for teaching me chests ^_^
Re: questions about how to load fmp in chest [message #63431 is a reply to message #63416] Tue, 14 June 2011 08:57 Go to previous message
your welcome, welcome to the site.

Previous Topic: Fable: Fallout....! Testers/helpers/suggestion..ers would be great
Next Topic: Aye!! Where is that Texture?!!(Help, please!)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 04:03:57 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01885 seconds