Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » FreeRoam where the hell is it?
icon8.gif  FreeRoam where the hell is it? [message #63450] Tue, 14 June 2011 23:29 Go to next message
reploidfoxx is currently offline  reploidfoxx
iv clicked many links and it they show a zip folder with a file called freeroam(1) its a file file iv tried the FMP version also it shows up as a file file also im getting a little pissed off i wish to use the balverine mod with it and the jack of blades suit that requires freeroam i would really love for someone to post a newlink for the lav files at least i just wan't to use balverine mod and the albion explorer. i started modding about three days ago with fable explorer and i must say im not to bad but i need freeroam i know the site is preety much dead and was never really alive but its the best out there please someone help. Sad
Re: FreeRoam where the hell is it? [message #63452 is a reply to message #63450] Wed, 15 June 2011 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
http://fabletlcmod.com/wiki/doku.php?id=utilities:free_roam
As some one once said... the Wiki knows all

And here's a tutorial. Found this with one click of the search button Very Happy http://projectego.net/forums/threads/freeroam-setup.1926/#po st-115153

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

[Updated on: Wed, 15 June 2011 00:24]

Report message to a moderator

Re: FreeRoam where the hell is it? [message #63460 is a reply to message #63452] Wed, 15 June 2011 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IDontKnow
If you're referring to downloads being broken: Use a different browser.

If not; Ignore this post.

27/4/11 23:XX (11:XX Pm) She went to a better place. 28/4/11 10:XX She was burried; RIP

Leren van de taal van Nederland is leuk.
Ik heb nog veel te leren, hoewel.

Tengo la ambición de aprender a español.
Yet I have no idea how to start.
Re: FreeRoam where the hell is it? [message #64083 is a reply to message #63450] Fri, 22 July 2011 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fableIRC
ok guys, i've checked everywhere and can't find a copy of the app that works, i've downloaded it several times from the link posted in the tools section that the wiki links to, and everytime i get the same msg when i try to open the file it tells me that it's corrupt, has anyone else had this problem? can you please check the link and the file that's hosted on the site, i can not find it anywhere else on the net, i've tried google searches and it always brings me back here. please help me as i need to unpack the wad file to take my modding deeper.
Re: FreeRoam where the hell is it? [message #64084 is a reply to message #64083] Fri, 22 July 2011 17:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Stop using InternetExplorer. Our sites don't like IE. Use FireFox, Chrome, Opera, or some other browser.
icon10.gif  Re: FreeRoam where the hell is it? [message #64099 is a reply to message #64084] Sat, 23 July 2011 19:17 Go to previous message
fableIRC
JohnDoe wrote on Fri, 22 July 2011 20:34

Stop using InternetExplorer. Our sites don't like IE. Use FireFox, Chrome, Opera, or some other browser.

using ff5 ; agreed explorer su(ks , but thanks for the prompt respond...

UPDATE: no need to reply, i got a copy from another member that works, not sure if it was a link error, something weird with the computer i was using or what (i have several networked here, and more that i use elsewhere) but everything is good on my end now with this issue, again thanks for the prompt reply.

[Updated on: Mon, 25 July 2011 06:13]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Cbox wont work, Prerequisites
Next Topic: Albion Explorer error message, assistance required
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:41:14 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00965 seconds