Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Save Game: Help !!!
icon2.gif  Save Game: Help !!! [message #63531] Sun, 19 June 2011 20:25 Go to next message
Nazartan is currently offline  Nazartan
Hello !
Big mistake after a rampage Twisted Evil : I've just overwrited my only clean save game by one with theft, infringement, infraction, crimes... after 32 hours of game... Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad
I don't want to resume my hero after all I done... Confused

Sorry if this has been asked, but can you edit the hero stats of a saved hero(.\My Games\Fable\Saves\MyProfile), without a trainer?
What software can you use ? FE ? NotePad ?

Please Help me Smile

Thanks a lot in advance Smile

Nazartan
Re: Save Game: Help !!! [message #63532 is a reply to message #63531] Sun, 19 June 2011 20:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
32 hours? umm, the average playthrough of getting to jack is only about 7 hours, but if you do everything, it would take longer, and why not a trainer, its not like they are viruses. and why not just spawn some gold and give to the temple of avo?
with fe, all i think you could do is up the good on a bandit you get.

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."

[Updated on: Sun, 19 June 2011 21:00]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Save Game: Help !!! [message #63534 is a reply to message #63532] Mon, 20 June 2011 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks a lot. But trainers not for me Wink

32h , I know it seems a big piece of cake ! lol . Very Happy

But I don't know if the Temple of Avo will erase theft, infringement, infraction, and crimes.

I really want to edit Hero Stats...

....help.... Crying or Very Sad
Re: Save Game: Help !!! [message #63536 is a reply to message #63531] Mon, 20 June 2011 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the temple of avo gives you a shit load of good when you are bad, just spawn some gold or hack it with cheat engine.

Re: Save Game: Help !!! [message #63537 is a reply to message #63536] Mon, 20 June 2011 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Many thanks for your help Wink
I'll do that. Very Happy
Re: Save Game: Help !!! [message #63538 is a reply to message #63531] Mon, 20 June 2011 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they will forget what you have done if you go good again. Very Happy

Re: Save Game: Help !!! [message #63539 is a reply to message #63538] Mon, 20 June 2011 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IDontKnow
Not if you slaughtered their town.

27/4/11 23:XX (11:XX Pm) She went to a better place. 28/4/11 10:XX She was burried; RIP

Leren van de taal van Nederland is leuk.
Ik heb nog veel te leren, hoewel.

Tengo la ambición de aprender a español.
Yet I have no idea how to start.
Re: Save Game: Help !!! [message #63540 is a reply to message #63531] Mon, 20 June 2011 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did for me Smile

Re: Save Game: Help !!! [message #63547 is a reply to message #63540] Mon, 20 June 2011 17:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

lol, I'm just glad he didn't ask for a savegame outright. Laughing

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
icon2.gif  Re: Save Game: Help !!! [message #63567 is a reply to message #63547] Tue, 21 June 2011 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damned !

I've just downloaded Trainer 24 for Fable TLC, and it's a trojan...(founded with Malwarebytes, Spybot Search&Destroy, and Antivir).

So Cheat Engine doesn't work because there is too many "Found"(17416 !!!) for the followed value (16).

And The temple of Avo doesn't erase any crime. I've given around 4.000.000 po (thanks to salesman at Bowerstone Laughing )

If no one have any solution, I think I'll resume my profile...
Damned, double damned ! I had a lot of stuffs... Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad
Re: Save Game: Help !!! [message #63572 is a reply to message #63567] Tue, 21 June 2011 06:42 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Nazartan wrote on Tue, 21 June 2011 08:28

Damned !

I've just downloaded Trainer 24 for Fable TLC, and it's a trojan...(founded with Malwarebytes, Spybot Search&Destroy, and Antivir).

For god's sake, READ THE STICKIES! It is not a trojan, it's just stated as such by antiviruses by the way it reads fable's keys. If it were actually a trojan, it would have been taken down YEARS ago.[/rant]

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: uninstall
Next Topic: game maker contact?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:08:50 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01109 seconds