Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » Divine Wrath Retexture
Divine Wrath Retexture [message #63693] Sun, 26 June 2011 09:03 Go to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Okay, I was looking at this discussion and decided to try a retexture of divine wrath, using the neutral texture as my base. I went into gimp, gave it a nice colorify into green, then I loaded it up, and you can see the beautiful results below.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Divine Wrath Retexture [message #63695 is a reply to message #63693] Sun, 26 June 2011 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
nice job, the one i am doing is for zelda the lost chapters or whatever i will name it

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
Re: Divine Wrath Retexture [message #63703 is a reply to message #63695] Sun, 26 June 2011 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
O.o good idea! Never thought of doing this, pretty sweet

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

Re: Divine Wrath Retexture [message #63704 is a reply to message #63703] Sun, 26 June 2011 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

thanks guys. Very Happy

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Divine Wrath Retexture [message #63743 is a reply to message #63693] Mon, 27 June 2011 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jalex228 is currently offline  jalex228
This is epic, I think I may attempt this for my will-user. I wonder how well it would work if I changed the symbol completely.

Have a weapon that looks too dull? PM me! I'll make it more......Suitable, in no time! Just tell me what colors you want and the name of the weapon or armor, and I'll do my best.
Re: Divine Wrath Retexture [message #63744 is a reply to message #63743] Mon, 27 June 2011 14:24 Go to previous message

As long as you don't scale the image or anything, and keep the alpha, it should work just fine. Very Happy

Previous Topic: Murren Greathammer Retexture
Next Topic: Wellow's Pickhammer Retexture
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:32:34 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01434 seconds