Home » Site » General Discussion » Fable TLC : Editing sounds
|Re: Fable TLC : Editing sounds [message #63729 is a reply to message #63719]
||Mon, 27 June 2011 03:00
Registered: October 2007
The sound thing is a codec issue. Download the xbadpcm codec, we have it on the site somewhere...
|Nazartan wrote on Sun, 26 June 2011 18:38|
but we can only read the MET, not writting them, and we can't hear any sounds...
If you're feeling bold, there's ShadowNet FE w/sound. It's quite bugged and, honestly, it probably won't work. But you can try it out. It has functionality to preview, export and import sounds. Again though, it's buggy and doesn't like to work. I really wouldn't recommend using this for anything beyond looking at the sound files.
| Re: Fable TLC : Editing sounds [message #63739 is a reply to message #63729]
||Mon, 27 June 2011 13:13
Registered: June 2011
Thanks JohnDoe |
I've just found THE program I looked for : EkszBox-ABX v2.0
>Here you can download it: http://x360.gx-mod.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=1567
>Or here: http://x360.gx-mod.com/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=135
(source: http://www.xbox-scene.com/ )
Info from the "read me" 's program:
Terse Program Description
EkszBox-ABX is an audio extraction/conversion/injection tool/media player
supporting many different formats.
EkszBox-ABX Main Features
* The best audio extraction/conversion/injection tool/media player for Xbox game formats
(Some Pc games are also supported).
* Over 40 formats supported, many of which are supported exclusively by this program.
* Known supported game formats: Adf, Adx, Afs, Arc, Bif, Big (Codemasters), Big (EA),
Cab (Forza), Dat (Rollercoaster Tycoon), Fsb, Gta5, Hot, Hwx, Lug, M3u, Map, Mpk,
Msx, Pak, Pod, Piz, Rcf, Rez, Rfa, Rws, Samp, Sh4, Stx, Sxb/Vxb, Sr, Wad, Wav,
Wma, Wmapack, Wpx, Wxv, Xsb, Xwb, Xwc/Swwc, Zsm/Zss, Zwb.
* Supported media player formats: Mp3, Ogg^, Pcm, Wma, XbAdpcm, Asf, Avi,
M2v^, Mpg, Mpeg, Wmv, M3u
^ Available via installation of non included directshow codecs/filters.
* Xact/Xbox Wave Bank compatibility is more vast and robust than any other xwb
* High quality & compatibility Stx, Rcf & Xwb audio file swap feature.
* Adx files can be extracted from Afs files to uncompressed Pcm format.
(Select Pcm from format list box)
* Header-less Pcm & Xadpcm wav's have headers automatically created upon extraction.
* Includes SCX - A brute force file scanner which allows you to scan & extract
Ogg, Wav, Wma & Xwb files from any unencrypted formats,
in some cases over 80 times faster than ^other programs,
includes auto-buffer backtracking so no files are missed.
^Dragon UnPACKer 5, Jaeder Naub & Game Audio Player.
* Hybrid Mode: Supported files are scanned automatically with Scx (If deemed nessesary).
* Batch mode file processing.
* Tested & confirmed to work with archives over 1GB &/or containing over 10,000 files.
* Comes with a custom database format (Xct) which contains song names/filenames for
* Supports file renaming & custom Xct database construction.
* Loaded extension-less supported files are auto-renamed with correct file extension.
* Drap & Drop/Exe file drop support.
* High performance & a reasonably small memory footprint.
* No major known bugs.
* No dll's, no registry entries & no .net runtime dependencies.
* Written in C/C++.
* 40 formats supported.
* Adf support (GTA: Vice City - PC ver).
* Big support [Beta stage] (EA).
* Cab support (Forza Motorsport).
* Sh4 support (Silent Hill 4).
* Wpx support (Capcom Vs SNK 2 EO).
* X360 Xwc support (Darkness).
* Improved X360 Xwb compatibility.
* Fixed/Improved Fsb support- Full BioShock support (PC).
* Folders contained in container formats are created (rfa, rcf, pod, piz, map, lug, cab).
* Many different spec'd Wma's are now supported in Xwb FileSwap (mono/48/22.5khz etc.)
* Hybrid mode SCX now always uses medium buffer size.
* SCX now calculates Ogg filesizes based on frame info.
* Built in media player which supports audio playback from most Xbox container game formats
Plus support for:
Mp3, Ogg^, Pcm, Wma, XbAdpcm, Asf, Avi, M2v^, Mpg, Mpeg, Wmv, M3u.
* Media player playlist looping & loop region support.
* Xbox Adpcm codec included: Installer can auto-install/auto-uninstall it.
* List has been made virtual (Very fast).
* Functional list item renaming.
* New gui.
* Easy window moving.
* Fixed minimized extract dialog close glitch.
* Files are now numbered according to the max number of files contained.
* Exe file drop support.
* Better drag & drop implementation (Inc. folder support).
* New options inc. AutoSCX, AutoGui-Clear, AutoXpand, Show Hints.
* Exe is no longer compressed (Slightly better general performance).
* Renaming files has been improved, works properly with Scx now also.
Put %n in rename files textbox for number, %a for archive name, %f for filename:
e.g Music [%n] - (%a).
* Certain Xwb info shown in gui (Looping/remove loop tail etc.) was not being read
in release version- fixed.
* Disabled fileswap (Menu) for X360 Xwb's, as they were never supported.
* SpeedHack now sets nearly all status message pause times to zero.
* Illegal filename characters are disabled from being entered.
* 99 character text edit limit imposed.
* Max path check upon file extraction.
* Existing folder check & folder creation error checking.
* Various more idiot protection mechanisms.
* Removed a number of redundant options.
* Fixed: FileSwap drag & drop bug.
* Fixed: Main popup menu appearing when right clicking buttons/textboxes.
* Fixed: Various error checking bugs.
* Fixed: Minor memory leak contained in the extraction code.
* Added BioShock (PC), Capcom Vs SNK 2 EO, GTA: Vice City (PC) to the Xct database.
* Note: Don't use old settings files with newer versions as it may cause problems.
Credit & special thanks to TeknoJuce for:
The new gui, suggestions, bug reports & also coding a few bits & pieces.
Thanks to Valery V. Anisimovsky (Game Audio Player author) for his docs/code on Asf/Mus.
Thanks to Tzar Sectus & Kudoz for supplying relevant files.
Thanks to Alexande Devilliers for his Dragon UnPACKer source code (SCX Ogg filesize
calculation uses code I ported from aforementioned).
Thanks to Jeff Trust for providing an X360 Xwb bug report.
I hope this soft will help someone too
[Updated on: Mon, 27 June 2011 13:31]
Report message to a moderator
Current Time: Sat Apr 04 21:43:27 PDT 2020
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01086 seconds