Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » The Shadowreaper of Doom
The Shadowreaper of Doom [message #63718] Sun, 26 June 2011 16:17 Go to next message
jalex228 is currently offline  jalex228
If you play the game DragonFable you probably know what it is. For those of you who do not, its basically an axe with a few bones on it. Not extremely complex in comparison to many of the things I've seen on this site, but there may be issues with the ribcage. I would say just add a basic shape and a texture with the spaces in between.

I would greatly appreciate it if anybody made this. I have little to no skill with blender, I mainly do textures.

[Updated on: Sun, 26 June 2011 18:03]

Report message to a moderator

Re: The Shadowreaper of Doom [message #63721 is a reply to message #63718] Sun, 26 June 2011 17:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
i might as long as you are ok with no fur, i might, if i get bored

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
Re: The Shadowreaper of Doom [message #63722 is a reply to message #63721] Sun, 26 June 2011 17:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Yeah, there's only one person I know of that could do the fur and it not be a static mesh, and he doesn't sign on much, plus I don't think he's released a mod in around a year. Confused

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: The Shadowreaper of Doom [message #63723 is a reply to message #63718] Sun, 26 June 2011 17:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jalex228 is currently offline  jalex228
Quote:

might as long as you are ok with no fur, i might, if i get bored

Thank you, I really don't care that much about the fur, I found it kind of odd on it anyway.

Have a weapon that looks too dull? PM me! I'll make it more......Suitable, in no time! Just tell me what colors you want and the name of the weapon or armor, and I'll do my best.

[Updated on: Sun, 26 June 2011 18:08]

Report message to a moderator

Re: The Shadowreaper of Doom [message #63731 is a reply to message #63718] Mon, 27 June 2011 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Fur can be static, especially when it's short like that. Balverines don't have dynamic fur.
Re: The Shadowreaper of Doom [message #63732 is a reply to message #63731] Mon, 27 June 2011 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Really? I thought the parts that aren't hugging the balverine completely had some animation to them. O_O

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: The Shadowreaper of Doom [message #63776 is a reply to message #63732] Tue, 28 June 2011 13:48 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
asmcint wrote on Mon, 27 June 2011 09:23

Really? I thought the parts that aren't hugging the balverine completely had some animation to them. O_O
Animation =/= dynamic. Look at the bear statue. It is static yet it has fur.
Previous Topic: First Person Camera in Fable/invisible character
Next Topic: [Reguest] Hood that fits with assassin's armor.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:30:16 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01382 seconds