Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » Katana Hiryu retexture
Katana Hiryu retexture [message #63740] Mon, 27 June 2011 13:43 Go to next message
jalex228 is currently offline  jalex228

My second retexture. I found a lot of the ones on this site were bright and colorful, so I made a more gloomy one. I put it in a mergeable .Big file, so it shouldn't corrupt. I repeat, shouldn't, no guarantees.

Have a weapon that looks too dull? PM me! I'll make it more......Suitable, in no time! Just tell me what colors you want and the name of the weapon or armor, and I'll do my best.

[Updated on: Mon, 27 June 2011 13:50]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Katana Hiryu retexture [message #63741 is a reply to message #63740] Mon, 27 June 2011 14:06 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Once again excellent work. This is FLAWLESS. I think people will get a heck of a kick out of having crap like this in their game. :3

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: Sword of Aeons retexture
Next Topic: Murren Greathammer Retexture
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:34:50 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01923 seconds