Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » Wellow's Pickhammer Retexture
Wellow's Pickhammer Retexture [message #63745] Mon, 27 June 2011 17:27 Go to next message
jalex228 is currently offline  jalex228
New texture for another legendary weapon! I found the Wellow's Pickhammer to be.....Not evil enough. I mean, you have to get maximum evil or commit a really evil deed in front of the demon door to get it, it should look better than an Iron weapon. Anyway, here it is, hope you enjoy!

Have a weapon that looks too dull? PM me! I'll make it more......Suitable, in no time! Just tell me what colors you want and the name of the weapon or armor, and I'll do my best.
Re: Wellow's Pickhammer Retexture [message #63746 is a reply to message #63745] Mon, 27 June 2011 17:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

As always, excellent work. Very Happy

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Wellow's Pickhammer Retexture [message #63748 is a reply to message #63745] Mon, 27 June 2011 19:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
nice, i love the fact that your new, and havent necroposted yet out of your seven messages, and that most of them have been mods Surprised lets hope you stay around. your great at retexures, looks like asmcint and oogabooga have so compitition Twisted Evil

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
Re: Wellow's Pickhammer Retexture [message #63749 is a reply to message #63748] Mon, 27 June 2011 20:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
I'm neutral! Shocked looks great Smile

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

[Updated on: Mon, 27 June 2011 20:01]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Wellow's Pickhammer Retexture [message #63751 is a reply to message #63745] Mon, 27 June 2011 20:44 Go to previous message
Thowcord is currently offline  Thowcord
WOW! That is a really good retexture. I like it because it reminds me of some of the evil/creepy/demonic faces I usually saw on weapons in WoW.

Previous Topic: Divine Wrath Retexture
Next Topic: The Sentinus Retexture
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:04:04 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01345 seconds