Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Fable TLC ==> Halo MOD
icon3.gif  Fable TLC ==> Halo MOD [message #63885] Sat, 02 July 2011 21:45 Go to next message
OogaBoogaBooga

On a scale of 1 to 5, should I do this?[ 13 votes ]
1. 1. NO 1 / 8%
2. 2. Eh.. 0 / 0%
3. 3. Maybe 3 / 23%
4. 4. Yes 0 / 0%
5. 5. Sounds awesome!! 9 / 69%

I saw crazybunny's Master Chief helmet he didn't finish, which inspired me to do this

I know, I know.. I'm crazy! When I get back to modding Fable, this will be my next project. I'm going to "convert" Fable to Halo.. in a way (not a total conversion). Sounds stupid, but I know how I'll do it Razz
The hero will be a spartan(armor/weapon wise), I'm not sure what kind yet because I'm still experimenting with what'll look cooler. This will probably not be a large scale mod, more like a series of mods

I'm going to make suits of armor out of Spartan suits. Also I'll make new weapons like an energy sword, assault rifle, battle rifle, etc. I'll desperately need suggestions. And again, I know I'm crazy for doing this Razz

EDIT(S)::
Uploaded some a couple textured meshes Very Happy I decided to go with a Reach/ODST look. I made a blue and green version. I was kinda' pissed when I finished because it looks exactly how it would on Reach Confused tell me which one looks better
spartans

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

[Updated on: Mon, 04 July 2011 16:42]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable TLC ==> Halo conversion [message #63888 is a reply to message #63885] Sun, 03 July 2011 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

It seems like an interesting idea, and I can see how you'll be able to do some of the guns, though of course the most you'll be able to do with them is semi-auto fire. A good ammo mesh, with the right color and a glow strength set, and you could make some decent halo guns. I just hope you know how to skinweight, otherwise the armor will be a no go without anyone willing to help you with it. Rolling Eyes But I'm looking forward to seeing how this will turn out. This should be... interesting, to say the least. Razz

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Fable TLC ==> Halo conversion [message #63889 is a reply to message #63888] Sun, 03 July 2011 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

Seems like a violent waste of your talents honestly. You picked the wrong game engine for a halo mod.

Now, Fallout 3 on the other hand...

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Fable TLC ==> Halo conversion [message #63890 is a reply to message #63889] Sun, 03 July 2011 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Well, it'll certainly be difficult, and it won't be possible for total conversion, but it'd still be a fun mod to have lying around, and the basic principle of the mod is possible. Very Happy

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Fable TLC ==> Halo conversion [message #63891 is a reply to message #63889] Sun, 03 July 2011 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
It won't be a total conversion by any means... helllllll no that's too much work and wouldn't work. I picked the wrong title for the thread Razz
I might need quite a bit of help, but luckily I know someone with 3ds Max so I can actually do this eventually.

morerunes wrote on Sun, 03 July 2011 08:32

Seems like a violent waste of your talents honestly. You picked the wrong game engine for a halo mod.

They did it in Fable 3, I just want to try it here Razz
I was actually thinking about putting all this into the Fallout mod eventually. With the right textures and looks, it would fit Razz in a way

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

[Updated on: Sun, 03 July 2011 18:27]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable TLC ==> Halo conversion [message #63972 is a reply to message #63891] Fri, 08 July 2011 02:37 Go to previous message
Aerkhan is currently offline  Aerkhan
OogaBoogaBooga wrote on Sun, 03 July 2011 12:48

It won't be a total conversion by any means... helllllll no that's too much work and wouldn't work. I picked the wrong title for the thread Razz
I might need quite a bit of help, but luckily I know someone with 3ds Max so I can actually do this eventually.

morerunes wrote on Sun, 03 July 2011 08:32

They did it in Fable 3, I just want to try it here Razz
I was actually thinking about putting all this into the Fallout mod eventually. With the right textures and looks, it would fit Razz in a way

Fable 3 =/= Fallout 3.
Previous Topic: something weird that i just realise...................
Next Topic: Open file TNG ... HOW?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:54:09 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01484 seconds