Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » The Rusty Greataxe.....
The Rusty Greataxe..... [message #63948] Wed, 06 July 2011 18:13 Go to next message
jalex228 is currently offline  jalex228
When JohnDoe told me about having to enable the Alpha on the mesh, I had this idea. With some slightly clever usage of Paint.net, I made it. Here are some instructions on how to make it Alpha enabled, re-explained in a form for those who don't know much about working with meshes on Fable Explorer:

Guide

P.S: Thanks to OogaBoogaBooga for the tips on the overlays, made the blood look way more realistic.

Have a weapon that looks too dull? PM me! I'll make it more......Suitable, in no time! Just tell me what colors you want and the name of the weapon or armor, and I'll do my best.

[Updated on: Thu, 07 July 2011 08:58]

Report message to a moderator

Re: The Rusty Greataxe..... [message #63949 is a reply to message #63948] Wed, 06 July 2011 18:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
Always wanted to do something like that but didn't feel like it Razz looks sick

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

Re: The Rusty Greataxe..... [message #64123 is a reply to message #63949] Mon, 25 July 2011 06:43 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Excellent retexture, I LOVE how you used alpha to create those chips in the blades, overall, perfection. Wink

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: Pentagram Eye Retexture
Next Topic: Solus Reskin
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:17:15 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01333 seconds