Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » No Alignment Morphs + Will Markings
No Alignment Morphs + Will Markings [message #63996] Sun, 10 July 2011 21:44 Go to next message
Winter Sky is currently offline  Winter Sky
I've been trying all day to remove the Alignment and Will morph files myself in FE, but my computer keeps freezing up and crashing after removing only a few files from HeroMorphDef. I was able to remove Scars and Augmentation Effects with no problem, but I think there are too many files in the HeroMorphDef folder for my computer to handle.

After both scouring the search function and digging through countless pages of topics in several subforums here, I haven't been able to find a mod that disables only Alignment and Will morphs without also disabling Age morphs.

Would anyone be willing to make a mod with all of the Alignment and Will morphs removed/direct me to a previously made mod if I happened to miss it somewhere?

Sorry for requesting help on such a simple task; I'd gladly do it myself if my computer would stop crashing. Sad
Re: No Alignment Morphs + Will Markings [message #63998 is a reply to message #63996] Sun, 10 July 2011 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
I can produce this. Check back later.

Edit: Produced, untested. Use at your own risk.

Notes:
This mod will conflict with any other mod that edits any of the hairstyle or horns OBJECT entries or their CAppearanceModifierDefs, as well as (and more notably) CREATURE_HERO or its CHeroMorphDef. If any of these have been modified for you, expect reverts (for example, if you're using a new CCreatureDef ID for CREATURE_HERO).
  • Attachment: WinterSky.fmp
    (Size: 84.09KB, Downloaded 488 times)

[Updated on: Sun, 10 July 2011 22:24]

Report message to a moderator

Re: No Alignment Morphs + Will Markings [message #64000 is a reply to message #63996] Sun, 10 July 2011 23:09 Go to previous message
Winter Sky is currently offline  Winter Sky
I've only been able to successfully remove scars and the Halo/Butterfly effects without crash, so it should be fine. If I have problems, I'll just use my backup.

A million thanks, man.

[Updated on: Sun, 10 July 2011 23:11]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Augment Effects
Next Topic: Editing my Husband
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:08:16 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01477 seconds