Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Xbox » Some questions
Some questions [message #64101] Sat, 23 July 2011 21:08 Go to next message
funkmaster424 is currently offline  funkmaster424
Ok im new to the mod scene but i have to ask to small questions.

How do you even mod fable tlc for the xbox? do you move saves from console to pc just like any other game? like what are the steps?

And does it require any sort of special hardware or tools?

Since i just joined a couple of months ago and havent been back since! (my computer crashed with blue screen of death *sigh*.

i decided to rebuy this game for the xbox and play xbox360.
Re: Some questions [message #64122 is a reply to message #64101] Mon, 25 July 2011 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

You need a modded xbox, you move the files to edit onto a PC, edit them, then move them back onto the XBOX. You can only use XBOX made mods for the XBOX, though we used to have something called Fable Tools that turned the XBOX .BIZ into a PC .BIG, and vice versa, I don't know where that is. Just so you know, a modded XBOX pretty much just enables file browsing, moving, deletion, etc. Have fun modding!
Asmcint

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Some questions [message #64137 is a reply to message #64122] Tue, 26 July 2011 19:16 Go to previous message
funkmaster424 is currently offline  funkmaster424
*Sigh*

I dont have a modded xbox i thought you could use a usb and hex edit the game. *Frowns bumbedly*
Previous Topic: changing song back grounds - with tool link"
Next Topic: Convert Pc Data Folder into Xbox data folder?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:17:33 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01387 seconds