Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » how to edit textures/3d models in fmp files
how to edit textures/3d models in fmp files [message #64113] Sun, 24 July 2011 19:24 Go to next message
zalxion is currently offline  zalxion
So what I want to do is take the jack of blades mask model from the job mask v2 fmp file and edit it a bit. I tried dragging the file to 3ds max auto desk 2011, but nothing happens. I have no idea how to take the fmp files apart or look inside them to get t. I'm wondering if I need another program or something? but I couldn't find anything regarding this so if someone could please help? Confused
Re: how to edit textures/3d models in fmp files [message #64115 is a reply to message #64113] Sun, 24 July 2011 20:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

get the .x plugin

http://www.maxplugins.de/

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: how to edit textures/3d models in fmp files [message #64116 is a reply to message #64113] Sun, 24 July 2011 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
The plugin will be important, but so will learning how to use the FMP. Get FableExplorer, load the FMP, go to the new content added by the mod (bottom of graphics.big and textures.big) and export.

Though if you just want the mask model, you can export the one already in the game. MESH_HERO_MASK_JOB or something like that. It will be with the hats and helmets I think.
Re: how to edit textures/3d models in fmp files [message #64134 is a reply to message #64113] Tue, 26 July 2011 10:42 Go to previous message
zalxion is currently offline  zalxion
Thanks alot guys, hopefully i can start making my own mods.

[Updated on: Tue, 26 July 2011 10:44]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: how to make my own models..........??
Next Topic: Can't replace Young_Hair model?!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 18:11:43 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00922 seconds