Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » priceless...
priceless... [message #64138] Wed, 27 July 2011 12:05 Go to next message
Pe_Ell is currently offline  Pe_Ell

Administrator
Personal Jesus
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2011/apr11/04-15 Molyneux.mspx

That man is a tool...

Don't bite the hand that feeds you since this is the hand that will beat you. (Theme Song)

Read the site rules or suffer my wrath.
Re: priceless... [message #64139 is a reply to message #64138] Wed, 27 July 2011 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
I knew the Commodore story but I didn't know he was there to sell beans. There are so many things in that article that make me just put my head down and try to cope with the indescribable feelings I get.

The one thing I can say, I'm sure a lot of people would agree with his saying that he's just a guy with some dumb ideas.
Re: priceless... [message #64141 is a reply to message #64139] Wed, 27 July 2011 16:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

Reminds me of Mr. Bean, if he stumbled into a pot of gold and accidentally took some of it home with him

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: priceless... [message #64145 is a reply to message #64138] Wed, 27 July 2011 22:05 Go to previous message
Sativarg is currently offline  Sativarg
Some how its as if Peter is living his fable. Or to be more precise The Entrepreneur, a text-based business simulation game about running a fledgling company...
REF: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Molyneux#Early_career

Some times I see people who live lives that seem charmed. I wonder weather some who live such lives have made a deal with the dark side. Na... that's just superstitious drivel.

[Updated on: Wed, 27 July 2011 22:06]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: I'm having problems with Albion Explorer
Next Topic: travel to hook coast quest error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:03:51 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01127 seconds