Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Indulge me, if you will
Indulge me, if you will [message #64243] Fri, 05 August 2011 17:51 Go to next message
Crowmock is currently offline  Crowmock
Well after turning the bordello into a refuge for women and unlocking its demon door I began to think of some ideas.
1)A cullis gate would be great for traveling there
2)I'd really like to marry one of the girls
3)The Desolate Abbey would be a great place for a home.
So what am I asking?
Well I'd love to have a cullis gate there for travel, I'd like to be able to marry any of the ex-call girls, and I'd appreciate if someone could set an area in the demon door which would act as a house (And if you'll go a little farther, I'd like the women's refuge to be a player owned house as well[I own it anyway it should at least count as a house])
You don't have to do all the work I'd just like to know if you'd be interested in at least helping me accomplish this. Please and thank you! Very Happy

"You have the easiest job in the world privates. Just be at the right place, at the right time, in the right uniform."
Re: Indulge me, if you will [message #64245 is a reply to message #64243] Fri, 05 August 2011 18:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
The house is easy but I'd recommend going with a single-floor house due to navigation issues. The placement will practically have to be on top of the chest to ensure that the NPCs will be able to go to any part of the house.

The cullis gate is easy, but requires a new game.

Making it so that the Hero can marry the prostitutes might not be so easy. If there is a post-bordello quest section in the TNGs, then it's as easy as changing them to behave as normal and non-quest-specific villagers. If not, well you got me because I don't know. This requires a new game too.

Turning the bordello into a player-owned house might also be challenging, as that requires actually purchasing the building. But I think a sloppy hack can be made.

But to be honest it's not my sort of thing. It's mostly script work and I'm not the best with scripts.
Re: Indulge me, if you will [message #64246 is a reply to message #64243] Fri, 05 August 2011 18:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The house I'd love to have balcony because the view is great.

I thought so, I was reading something about cullis gates which I might use.

Indeed, someone made a script for Sophia so it shouldn't be too hard to edit that into whichever other girl I choose.

I'd welcome a sloppy hack, any job done is better than no job at all I say.

Well I'm hoping to be able to do most of it myself, but if anyone wants to lend a hand I wouldn't complain.

"You have the easiest job in the world privates. Just be at the right place, at the right time, in the right uniform."
Re: Indulge me, if you will [message #64587 is a reply to message #64243] Tue, 30 August 2011 06:27 Go to previous message
Thought I'd let you know that I finished this project and while it's not the best I'm rather pleased with what came out :)I'll be posting it once I think it's ready Smile
EDIT: Actually I lied, I still ahve a couple problems to work out. The bed is usable but it doesn't register as mine. I tried to marry my wife there but she didn't see the house as being mine though it does say it is ownedbyplayer TRUE. The house is a little too far off the hill but it's not that bad, and some of the furniture doesn't show up in the house. Other than that though it looks pretty good.

[Updated on: Tue, 30 August 2011 06:32]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: House in the demon door next to Bordello
Next Topic: Balverine MOD Remake^^
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:54:08 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01112 seconds