Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Disabling explosions on hit while berserker is active
Disabling explosions on hit while berserker is active [message #64247] Fri, 05 August 2011 19:04 Go to next message
IloveFableModding is currently offline  IloveFableModding
Anyone know how? I tried editing berserker spell file in game.bin/things but I still have no luck :<
Re: Disabling explosions on hit while berserker is active [message #64248 is a reply to message #64247] Fri, 05 August 2011 19:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
To be clear, you want to make it so you aren't pushed by explosions when using the berserk spell? Can't be done. That is a per-creature variable, you can't make it such that it changes when using a spell.
Re: Disabling explosions on hit while berserker is active [message #64249 is a reply to message #64248] Fri, 05 August 2011 19:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe wrote on Fri, 05 August 2011 19:27

To be clear, you want to make it so you aren't pushed by explosions when using the berserk spell? Can't be done. That is a per-creature variable, you can't make it such that it changes when using a spell.

umm sorry I know it was a bit confusing. But just clarifying, I use the berserk spell and it mods my weapons and fists to cause explosions on hit. Normally my fists dont cause knockdowns like berserk does, I want to make it so that when berserk is active I am not knocking people down(not at the starting of the spell).

so that's not possible?
Re: Disabling explosions on hit while berserker is active [message #64250 is a reply to message #64249] Fri, 05 August 2011 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
IloveFableModding wrote on Fri, 05 August 2011 21:52

I use the berserk spell and it mods my weapons and fists to cause explosions on hit.
No it doesn't. Neutral

If you mean you want to disable it causing knockdowns and decapitations, you're either going to have to dig deeper into the combat defs or call it a day, perhaps stick with the adrenaline potion instead.
Re: Disabling explosions on hit while berserker is active [message #64251 is a reply to message #64250] Fri, 05 August 2011 22:53 Go to previous message
Hey man thanks a lot! Ill look into it and meanwhile ill use adrenaline pot lol.
Previous Topic: Will Markings still giving me grief...
Next Topic: I NEED HELP (GHOST SWORD)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:09:24 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01146 seconds