Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » How to make your own boss.
How to make your own boss. [message #64266] Sun, 07 August 2011 04:03 Go to next message
AlexanderTheAlright is currently offline  AlexanderTheAlright
Can you make your own boss like twinblade? if so how? Because I've made a creature and I want him to be a boss.

I'm now really getting back into mods again, so forgive me if I seem like a noob.
Re: How to make your own boss. [message #64269 is a reply to message #64266] Sun, 07 August 2011 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Um, so what exactly are you trying to do?
Re: How to make your own boss. [message #64275 is a reply to message #64269] Mon, 08 August 2011 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is a bit difficult to explain but i'll try.

I want:

To make a boss who has his own spells, like thunder and maze etc.
Once I kill him, he doesn't spawn again
There's a litle cutscene or something like that.
He looks unique.

Are these ideas possible?

I'm now really getting back into mods again, so forgive me if I seem like a noob.
Re: How to make your own boss. [message #64286 is a reply to message #64275] Mon, 08 August 2011 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
No cutscene.
No unique spells.
Make him persistent in the script and he won't come back.
Use a retexture or something to make him look unique.
Re: How to make your own boss. [message #64287 is a reply to message #64286] Mon, 08 August 2011 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how do i make him persistent? sorry, I haven't modded for months

Thanks for the help.

-EDIT-
And is there a way to make a new boneset for my boss? I want to make him bigger.

[Updated on: Wed, 10 August 2011 00:42]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to make your own boss. [message #64320 is a reply to message #64287] Fri, 12 August 2011 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

I don't know about a new boneset, that might wind up needing names.bin crap, but you might be able to find one that's unused and edit that with b-morph. Confused

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: How to make your own boss. [message #64321 is a reply to message #64320] Fri, 12 August 2011 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If i do find an unused boneset and edit that, how can i link it with my boss?

Re: How to make your own boss. [message #64322 is a reply to message #64321] Fri, 12 August 2011 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Lol, didn't think of that. Forget I said anything. Embarassed

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: How to make your own boss. [message #64323 is a reply to message #64322] Fri, 12 August 2011 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's ok, I've gone off this particular project and am now making a new project. A few new bosses instead of this one.

Re: How to make your own boss. [message #65455 is a reply to message #64266] Sun, 18 December 2011 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PrinceOfBlades is currently offline  PrinceOfBlades
Sweet idea!
So Says The Court!

So Says The Court!
Re: How to make your own boss. [message #65458 is a reply to message #65455] Sun, 18 December 2011 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Okay, hold on. You bumped a dead thread just to make a comment that superficial? FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Check the dates, man, they're right at the corner of each post! Evil or Very Mad You have to make sure you aren't posting on a thread that hasn't been dead for more than a month!

[Updated on: Sun, 18 December 2011 13:27]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to make your own boss. [message #65492 is a reply to message #64266] Fri, 23 December 2011 20:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WHY DO U HATE BUMPING DEAD THREADS SO MUCH GODDAMNIT JUST DEAL WITH IT!

So Says The Court!
Re: How to make your own boss. [message #65493 is a reply to message #64266] Fri, 23 December 2011 20:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UR FREAKING OMNIPRESENT EVERYWHERE I GO U R GETTING RAGED FROM ME BUMPING THE DEAD! YOUD NEVER SURVIVE IN A GRAVEYARD!

So Says The Court!
Re: How to make your own boss. [message #65507 is a reply to message #64266] Sun, 25 December 2011 06:17 Go to previous message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Because reviving dead conversations is utterly pointless. Don't double post, either.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Previous Topic: Bow that shoots objects :D
Next Topic: Spawning items---how?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:58:35 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01153 seconds