Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » Gold Bereaver
icon7.gif  Gold Bereaver [message #64295] Mon, 08 August 2011 21:23 Go to next message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
With an added "worn away"look.Very simple but I decided to release it because I have not seen many Bereaver retextures.

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Re: Gold Bereaver [message #64296 is a reply to message #64295] Mon, 08 August 2011 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Very cool stuff. The reason for the lack of Bereaver textures has to do with some funny business going on with the texture, a discussion you were part of.
Re: Gold Bereaver [message #64297 is a reply to message #64296] Mon, 08 August 2011 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh yes,i remember now xD.

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Re: Gold Bereaver [message #64324 is a reply to message #64297] Sat, 13 August 2011 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Very nice looking, but I have to ask. First of all, are you using gimp? If you are, how did you achieve that shade of gold? All I've ever been able to get out of gimp is a brass-ish color. Rolling Eyes

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Gold Bereaver [message #64325 is a reply to message #64324] Sat, 13 August 2011 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Use more yellow and less red. Or more red and less yellow. Depends on what color your brass is.
Re: Gold Bereaver [message #64326 is a reply to message #64324] Sat, 13 August 2011 14:29 Go to previous message
Asmcint,John is pretty much right.No i didn't use gimp for this retext but i do know how to get the exact same gold shade on gimp.I added a short easy instruction on how to do it.

Previous Topic: Avo's Tear retexture
Next Topic: Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:34:16 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01690 seconds