Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » HERO_BALVERINE movement?
icon5.gif  HERO_BALVERINE movement? [message #64329] Sat, 13 August 2011 16:47 Go to next message
Gamekrazzy is currently offline  Gamekrazzy
Hey, I'm not too new to the modding/hacking world here. Razz
But I have been having issues with some things.

For the fun of it I exported all of the CREATURE_HERO data, as backup of course.

Anyways, the question I have is after importing the HERO_BALVERINE data for HERO_CHILD, HERO_TRAINING and HERO, I am having issues with the movement, and after starting the game all I can do is attack, no movement at all.

I am wondering if there is a way to fix this?

Why are you still reading this?
Re: HERO_BALVERINE movement? [message #64330 is a reply to message #64329] Sat, 13 August 2011 16:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
It's not enough to just switch out CAppearanceDefs. You have to do an in-depth animation swap in the CAppearanceDefs, changing out the Hero's animations for the balverine's. Marcopolo has a balverine transformation mod, he did good work on the CAppearanceDef for that.
Re: HERO_BALVERINE movement? [message #64331 is a reply to message #64330] Sat, 13 August 2011 17:12 Go to previous message
Gamekrazzy is currently offline  Gamekrazzy
oh... I see.
Also, note I did know there was a balverine mod... See, I just want to understand it so that I can become better. I mean what is the point in applying a mod when you don't learn much? lol, don't answer that...

Anyways thanks for the help. Now to try it out. Razz

Why are you still reading this?
Previous Topic: I NEED HELP (GHOST SWORD)
Next Topic: How To "Lock" Age And Alignment ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:19:46 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01062 seconds