Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Clothes Merging Problem
icon4.gif  Clothes Merging Problem [message #64339] Sun, 14 August 2011 15:48 Go to next message
Crowmock is currently offline  Crowmock
So... I was messing around with fable and wondered to myself:
"Self, why is this clothing not merged?"
"Why, I have no idea."
"Then you are useless to me..."
I then proceeded to challenge myself to mortal kombat where I stole my soul.
Anyway, I used the tutorial for merging clothes to merge the hooded apprentice torso with the assassin mask. Well I did that and when I equipped it, it showed in the small screen that it had been equipped with the mask on. When I exited out of the menu however, no mask. Any ideas on why that was so?

"You have the easiest job in the world privates. Just be at the right place, at the right time, in the right uniform."
Re: Clothes Merging Problem [message #64341 is a reply to message #64339] Sun, 14 August 2011 16:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
The problem is simple. You did it wrong. But since you didn't describe how you went about merging the two I can't tell you want went wrong.

Moved to definition editing.
Re: Clothes Merging Problem [message #64342 is a reply to message #64339] Sun, 14 August 2011 16:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
I'm guessing someone didn't press "apply changes" but as John said our crystal ball is currently in the repair shop so without details we can't really do anything to help.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: Clothes Merging Problem [message #64355 is a reply to message #64342] Mon, 15 August 2011 18:32 Go to previous message
Crowmock is currently offline  Crowmock
yes of course, I'm sorry. I'll have to retrace my steps though. I'll post it when I remember. Sorry I should've done that first.

"You have the easiest job in the world privates. Just be at the right place, at the right time, in the right uniform."
Previous Topic: How To "Lock" Age And Alignment ?
Next Topic: Serious Newb at this
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:24:35 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01121 seconds