Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Can't replace Young_Hair model?!
Can't replace Young_Hair model?! [message #64374] Wed, 17 August 2011 11:57 Go to next message
Gamekrazzy is currently offline  Gamekrazzy
Hey, I was wondering if someone can help me here... Razz

With my current mod where the player can play as the child throughout the game, I am trying to replace the adult younghair with the kids young hair.

to do that I opened both the young hair .x file and the child's model in notepad. I replaced the young hair's data according to the hair from the child's model, including the SkinMeshHeader and the Skinweights.

Fable explorer has no problem loading the model, but when I try to apply the changes, it crashes. Is there any way to fix this?

_EDIT_

Nevermind... I figured out what was the problem... I tried to open it with the file open, supposedly the file was corrupt... ^^
I fixed the issue, and successfully replaced the hair, but the hair was ment for the kid, so it wont fit the teen head very well. Sad

Why are you still reading this?

[Updated on: Wed, 17 August 2011 12:55]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Can't replace Young_Hair model?! [message #64375 is a reply to message #64374] Wed, 17 August 2011 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Gamekrazzy wrote on Wed, 17 August 2011 13:57

but the hair was ment for the kid, so it wont fit the teen head very well. Sad
And therein lies the problem. Wink
Re: Can't replace Young_Hair model?! [message #64376 is a reply to message #64375] Wed, 17 August 2011 14:16 Go to previous message
Gamekrazzy is currently offline  Gamekrazzy
thank you, and sorry. Didn't know where to post the question... lol the thread "graphics editing" was completely passed by by me...

Why are you still reading this?
Previous Topic: how to edit textures/3d models in fmp files
Next Topic: Blender Tutorial Request (Split)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 22:58:05 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01009 seconds