Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » House in the demon door next to Bordello
House in the demon door next to Bordello [message #64478] Wed, 24 August 2011 18:12 Go to next message
Crowmock is currently offline  Crowmock
Well I'd like to do this myself, so if you could point me in the right direction to tutorials and such (if I complete it I'll let you know)or if you want you could put it in. I made one of the working girls marry able so I need a house that's not the refuge for women. Smile I'll be trying to handle it myself though so it should be okay once I get under way, and if you are interested in making it it just needs a bed, trophy mount/mounts, a nice balcony to see the ocean, and maybe a few details like a cupboard and table. Anyway, hope you can help me Smile

Edit: Attached is a little something I whipped together, it's not great but not bad for my first Smile I'll try and clean it up a bit but if you'd like to help feel free, I"m going to change the Snowspire house I used to the Barrow Stone South house which I think will work much better. Also can't get my teleporter to show up in my menu after I've used it once. *WARNING* I do not know if I may have messed anything up so please back up files before using, it should be fine I didn't mess with anything important and it's just a tng but just as well be careful.

"You have the easiest job in the world privates. Just be at the right place, at the right time, in the right uniform."

[Updated on: Wed, 24 August 2011 19:11]

Report message to a moderator

Re: House in the demon door next to Bordello [message #64483 is a reply to message #64478] Wed, 24 August 2011 19:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What is the tng for Bowerstone South? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

"You have the easiest job in the world privates. Just be at the right place, at the right time, in the right uniform."
Re: House in the demon door next to Bordello [message #64484 is a reply to message #64483] Wed, 24 August 2011 20:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
The Tng for Bowerstone South is named BowerstoneSlums_v2.And as for the house in the Bordello DemonDoor;you could simply add a house and furniture by using region editors such as chocolate box,just look for it in the stickys of the tools page.
Re: House in the demon door next to Bordello [message #64485 is a reply to message #64484] Wed, 24 August 2011 20:23 Go to previous message
I'll probably do that, I already have cBox I just hate having to switch between the two which I've learned how to do by using two separate game files one for FE and one for Cbox works pretty well just a pain in the arse to do Smile and thanks for the help Very Happy

Previous Topic: Remove halo/horns mod
Next Topic: Indulge me, if you will
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:38:50 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01394 seconds