Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Fable 3 Mod Requests: If we could actually do complex modding...
Fable 3 Mod Requests: If we could actually do complex modding... [message #64479] Wed, 24 August 2011 18:41 Go to next message
Bloody Nose is currently offline  Bloody Nose
Now I know we are far away from doing complex things for Fable 3, even once we can I'm not even sure I could do moderate things myself Rolling Eyes , but if we could make complex mods for Fable 3 on the pc right now, what would you want to be made?

Personally, I would want good and evil morphs for gauntlets and clothes, a purity/corruption bar and corresponding effects on clothing morphs(high corruption would give you skimpier clothing, while high morality would give more conservative clothing probably just base game, and neutral would be somehwere in the middle. The gauntlets would have claws sort of like the claws the sorceress wore in Conan the Barbarian(the newest one) except they would be attatched to the knuckles instead of the wrists because I've personally never thought weapons attached to the end of the fingers were very feasible in a combat situation, and the good morph would be a golden color and have a lionhead/carvings in it which would glow the color of your will lines. I'm not too sure about the clothes yet except the will users outfits would morph to match the gauntlets.

Somebody else's turn. Cool

[Updated on: Wed, 24 August 2011 18:42]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable 3 Mod Requests: If we could actually do complex modding... [message #64480 is a reply to message #64479] Wed, 24 August 2011 19:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
This would be a great discussion for our sister site focusing on Fable 3 modding, Fable3Mod. I know the name isn't original but there ya go.
Re: Fable 3 Mod Requests: If we could actually do complex modding... [message #64496 is a reply to message #64480] Thu, 25 August 2011 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bloody Nose is currently offline  Bloody Nose
Oh ok, but I'm having trouble logging into that site. Do I need to make another account to post there?
Re: Fable 3 Mod Requests: If we could actually do complex modding... [message #64497 is a reply to message #64496] Thu, 25 August 2011 14:06 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Bloody Nose wrote on Thu, 25 August 2011 15:46

Oh ok, but I'm having trouble logging into that site. Do I need to make another account to post there?
Yes. It is a different site and will require a separate login.
Previous Topic: How do you Mod????? Need an answer!!!
Next Topic: Change the Combat Style HOW?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:45:39 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01319 seconds