Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Change the Combat Style HOW?
Change the Combat Style HOW? [message #64634] Sat, 03 September 2011 07:05 Go to next message
Sachina999 is currently offline  Sachina999

I did not understand how I can change the hero style combat , for example : The Thunder's combat style instead the traditional hero combat style .
I read the instructions but I did not understand ...
Help me , please .

PS : Do not give me Brain Rose Style Mod because I've got already and I want to change Smile .

[Updated on: Sat, 03 September 2011 07:06]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Change the Combat Style HOW? [message #64647 is a reply to message #64634] Sun, 04 September 2011 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Which part of the instructions didn't you understand? Link to said instructions? What went wrong and where? I don't have a crystal ball and I certainly don't have the patience to write out a huge how-to when one already exists.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Change the Combat Style HOW? [message #64658 is a reply to message #64634] Sun, 04 September 2011 17:09 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
The Hero's combat system is different from NPCs, the easiest way to change it is to simply find/replace animations are used in the CAppearanceDef. morerunes has a guide out there for that, and there's other information too. The learning curve is a little steep but once you're on the other side of it it's as easy as can be.

NPC combat, on the other hand, has so much junk in it that it's hard to tell what's what. So luckily you're not messing with any of that.
Previous Topic: Fable 3 Mod Requests: If we could actually do complex modding...
Next Topic: Fable Explorer is now making my Fable TLC game crash.D:
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:25:43 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01316 seconds