Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Problem with FinalAlbion.wad
Problem with FinalAlbion.wad [message #64733] Sun, 18 September 2011 12:11 Go to next message
Narg is currently offline  Narg
I have problem when I try to spawning chest in Albion Explorer. I select any map and choose button "world editor". When it loading then appearing "Failed to load lev D:\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\Levels\FinalAlbion\BowerstonePosh.lev [and others]. On the end show window: "Failed to load map. Have you extracted th WAD file?". What's wrong? I use mod "50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards" and I did backup FinalAlbion.wad. I reinstall game, but this change nothing. Even I renamed this file to anything loading still doesn't work. Is anyone can send me this original file? Or someone know what's wrong?
I am waitting for your help.

PS. Sorry for my english. I'm foreigner.
Re: Problem with FinalAlbion.wad [message #64734 is a reply to message #64733] Sun, 18 September 2011 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Albion Explorer only works when you've used the FreeRoam app. After using it, rename your FinalAlbion.wad to something else and you're good to go.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Problem with FinalAlbion.wad [message #64740 is a reply to message #64733] Mon, 19 September 2011 09:43 Go to previous message
Narg is currently offline  Narg
It's work. Great thank you!
Previous Topic: Remove items
Next Topic: HeroMorph CDef's and YOU
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:29:04 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01109 seconds