Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Transform mods^^
icon12.gif  Transform mods^^ [message #64751] Wed, 21 September 2011 05:03 Go to next message
Angel96 is currently offline  Angel96
Embarassed
Hi again everyone)
I was messing up with game and an idea came to my dark head Laughing
Wat if there were nymph transform mod? Or even Troll transform?
Or Summoner transform? Can Someone plz make 1 of them?) Rolling Eyes
Thx)

Toggle Spoiler
Re: Transform mods^^ [message #64755 is a reply to message #64751] Wed, 21 September 2011 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Trolls are kind of boring because, well they're not exactly mobile. Same thing with the summoners. They're all really big, really strong, mostly boring. Although, I think some work could be done on that red summoner. But to get it in a fully functional and desirable state, too much work, not enough reward.

Nymph is somewhat interesting, even if there'd be no way to replicate their "spells" it would be a fun concept to play with. As they are flying, a few things could be done with that. The rolling actions can be turned into various flying maneuvers, sneaking/jogging/running can all be turned into some sort of fun flying thing. Provided the animations are all there.

The nymph, being a small creature, would have to rely on magic alone. No swords, no bows, those can be rid of those quite easily. And they certainly have animations for using spells so that's definitely a plus. And also, there are several types of nymphs. It's hard to tell the difference between them most of the time because of that stupidly bright effect they have, as well as flying around fast. The "Hero" nymph would do away with these so as to not send players into epileptic shock.

I need to do a quick look at the animations for the nymph, because dammitall if you haven't interested me.
Re: Transform mods^^ [message #64776 is a reply to message #64755] Fri, 23 September 2011 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Angel96 is currently offline  Angel96
JohnDoe wrote on Thu, 22 September 2011 00:15

Trolls are kind of boring because, well they're not exactly mobile. Same thing with the summoners. They're all really big, really strong, mostly boring. Although, I think some work could be done on that red summoner. But to get it in a fully functional and desirable state, too much work, not enough reward.

Nymph is somewhat interesting, even if there'd be no way to replicate their "spells" it would be a fun concept to play with. As they are flying, a few things could be done with that. The rolling actions can be turned into various flying maneuvers, sneaking/jogging/running can all be turned into some sort of fun flying thing. Provided the animations are all there.

The nymph, being a small creature, would have to rely on magic alone. No swords, no bows, those can be rid of those quite easily. And they certainly have animations for using spells so that's definitely a plus. And also, there are several types of nymphs. It's hard to tell the difference between them most of the time because of that stupidly bright effect they have, as well as flying around fast. The "Hero" nymph would do away with these so as to not send players into epileptic shock.

I need to do a quick look at the animations for the nymph, because dammitall if you haven't interested me.

Woah) Thanks John^^ I realy apresiate you interest 'cos it interested me too!)))) Very Happy
About types)
I thing that the best one would be lake or ice nymphs 'cos they are realy nice^^
And that would be damn nice if hero-nymph will laugh when flying^^

Toggle Spoiler

[Updated on: Fri, 23 September 2011 05:09]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Transform mods^^ [message #64781 is a reply to message #64776] Fri, 23 September 2011 11:54 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
The thing I see with nymphs is morphing possibilities and interchangeable parts. That's the sort of thing that makes it a fun idea, and easy because there are several definitions for these creatures already, I won't just be blindly experimenting as I go.
Previous Topic: Guard Hat Retexture
Next Topic: madame minzche
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:38:40 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01204 seconds