Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » new entrys for armour suits
new entrys for armour suits [message #65191] Wed, 02 November 2011 18:50 Go to next message
rob1988 is currently offline  rob1988
for a while now i'v been trying to make a whole new suit entry of plate armour. but having abit of trouble with the plate shirt entry

i have been using the normal plate armour entrys as templates and from what i can see is correct. but with i use the items ingame they dont show new choice in the suit menu and the when hover over the shirt it crashes the game.

if some one know's how to do this or can give me better indication where i could be going wrong or missed please say because once i'v made this mod im going to make a tutorial and share this knowledge with new modder Very Happy

thanks Very Happy

rob1988
Re: new entrys for armour suits [message #65193 is a reply to message #65191] Wed, 02 November 2011 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
If I remember rightly you need to add the individual pieces (top, trousers, etc) to a CSuitDef for them to appear in the suit menu, I think you then need to add the CSuitDef to another list the game keeps of all suits.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: new entrys for armour suits [message #65195 is a reply to message #65193] Thu, 03 November 2011 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Satan's got it. The clothing/hair/horns system is perfectly logical in a completely nonsensical way. The result is that it is very hard to explain to new people with the insane number of entries and steps to keep track of.
Re: new entrys for armour suits [message #65197 is a reply to message #65191] Fri, 04 November 2011 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob1988 is currently offline  rob1988
oks now i understand i'v been missing a entry list just how would go about finding it. because is better for me finding so i learn than just been told what i should do
Re: new entrys for armour suits [message #65198 is a reply to message #65191] Fri, 04 November 2011 11:42 Go to previous message
Satan

Administrator
Check the entries that an existing suit item links to, that's the best way I can think of. They should have an entry marked CSuitDef, that in turn should link to the suit list.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Previous Topic: Request: Theresa
Next Topic: dragon ball z retextures
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:43:55 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01557 seconds