Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » creatures!!!!!1
creatures!!!!!1 [message #65238] Sat, 12 November 2011 22:38 Go to next message
mankilla is currently offline  mankilla
is there any scripts that can make you spawns stuff and if there is how do i use it??
Re: creatures!!!!!1 [message #65239 is a reply to message #65238] Sun, 13 November 2011 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Attiman is currently offline  Attiman
There is,

1*Open up Fable Explorer,
2*Click on CREATURES
3*Search for 1470-Creature-Hero
4*Double click on 1470-Creature-Hero
5*Click on the + next to Creature
6*Scroll down and look for E8590FBA - Weapon 1
7*Click on E8590FBA - Weapon 1 type in the ID from the weapon you want to add.

( if you don't know where to look up the ID's from the Weapons.

1* Open up Fable Explorer,
2* Click on OBJECTS
3* Search for your Weapon ( Weapons are between 5474 ~ 5629.
4* if you found a weapon ( lets say Iron Longsword ) the number in front of the Iron Longsword is 5474 so... i type in 5474 in the E8590FBA - Weapon 1.

I hope this helped alot and if it didnt please reply,
Or if you didnt understand it Reply
Re: creatures!!!!!1 [message #65240 is a reply to message #65238] Sun, 13 November 2011 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

I don't think that was his question, his question was how to spawn creatures.

Answer is yes. Just copy the script from another place of the creature you want, change the UID and co-ordinates and you're set.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: creatures!!!!!1 [message #65253 is a reply to message #65240] Tue, 15 November 2011 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Attiman is currently offline  Attiman
I don't think he would understand that.
not the english
but of the hard fable modding terms
Re: creatures!!!!!1 [message #65254 is a reply to message #65253] Tue, 15 November 2011 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Linkxp500 is currently offline  Linkxp500
If he didn't he would likely ask what it is he is talking about. Don't worry, just let him reply first before assuming he cannot understand terms for an already-difficult-to-mod-without-some-experience-and-common- sense game.

That said, if he has come asking for help, then it is obvious he is partially familiar, or intending to learn more about, the experience of modding Fable.

Your heart is in the right place, for sure. However, it is only necessary to clarify if the previous instruction didn't get through to the aspiring modders' head.

Do or do not, there is no try. -Yoda, from Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

http://gamercards.playfire.com/_/xbox/634307/0/default.pngXbox Gamercards

[Updated on: Tue, 15 November 2011 10:56]

Report message to a moderator

Re: creatures!!!!!1 [message #65255 is a reply to message #65238] Wed, 16 November 2011 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
That's quite enough. Toss all the semantics out the window because a new guy is not going to give a millionth of a percent of a damn about any of it.

You manually spawn creatures via TNG editing. This can be done with ChocolateBox or AlbionExplorer, or you can be a badass and do it with notepad like me. Search on how to dump the FinalAlbion.wad using the FreeRoam app, which you can find in our wiki. That's where you'll have to start. From there you can look at the creature scripts in the TNGs and either get the general idea following Noctus' advice or come back and ask for more help.

Fable is capable of generating NPCs automatically for villages, but for a number of reasons that I can't be bothered to go into detail on at the moment, I'll just say that it's easier to simply spawn the creatures you want manually.

Any further questions should be more precise, specific, such that everyone knows exactly what you're talking about so that they'll be in a better position to offer advice.
Re: creatures!!!!!1 [message #65266 is a reply to message #65253] Fri, 18 November 2011 01:08 Go to previous message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Attiman wrote on Tue, 15 November 2011 10:21

I don't think he would understand that.
not the english
but of the hard fable modding terms

Script: Script of an NPC from a tng. Duh.
UID: Spam a number in the UID field so it doesn't clash with something else or nothing will show up.
Co-ordinates: Where on the map you want him to be.

Anyone that looks at a script can work out what these things mean. I just tried to give the easiest possible way with none of the trimmings to get the effect he desired.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Previous Topic: FE compatible Dragon Soul
Next Topic: sub zero outfit
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:10:09 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01507 seconds