Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » scripted Tattoo's
scripted Tattoo's [message #65344] Sat, 26 November 2011 13:45 Go to next message
jefthereaper is currently offline  jefthereaper
first of its a long time i posted here,
mainly course rules are way too strict,
and i almost FEAR to speak here,
tough i am glad people here are serious about mods instead of being jerks that think its fun to make fun of all this

----------------------------------------------------------

none the less i would want to request/ask if its possible to make scripted tattoos linked to your good or evil status

normal tattoos will always shine a light holy blue on higher level's
but would it be possible to (lets say make a new effect like the red smoke and red eyes form being evil) or just replacing a old effect by a new effect, lets say a new lair of tattoos but in a shining red color? (overlapping the blue tattoos so you have a more evil shine?)
or many just color scripts, i am not shure how far the reach of the fable scripts of the game and the mod tools go
Re: scripted Tattoo's [message #65345 is a reply to message #65344] Sat, 26 November 2011 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
jefthereaper wrote on Sat, 26 November 2011 15:45

tough i am glad people here are serious about mods instead of being jerks that think its fun to make fun of all this
I remember you, you're alright. You have nothing to be afraid of if you follow the rules. And the rules are very simple and easy to follow.

none the less i would want to request/ask if its possible to make scripted tattoos linked to your good or evil status

but would it be possible to (lets say make a new effect like the red smoke and red eyes form being evil) or just replacing a old effect by a new effect, lets say a new lair of tattoos but in a shining red color? (overlapping the blue tattoos so you have a more evil shine?)
or many just color scripts, i am not shure how far the reach of the fable scripts of the game and the mod tools go
Eh. It wouldn't be done via scripting. It would all be done in the CHeroMorphDef. Make a good/evil version of the tattoos and I can make them alignment-based.
Re: scripted Tattoo's [message #65346 is a reply to message #65345] Sat, 26 November 2011 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Realy? ow thanks! (for both things Very Happy )
its been a long time i been here actualy, after i re made my profile i had some problems with the connection, but firefox solved everything! (and i can spell correct now XD)
thanks man i will try if i can make this (after trying to mod oblivion i found out modding fable is nothing but child's play Cool )

if i ever finish it (yup i got a job now, growing up is harsh) then i will upload it for everybody (if somebody still plays the game) to use!
Re: scripted Tattoo's [message #65350 is a reply to message #65345] Mon, 28 November 2011 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Linkxp500 is currently offline  Linkxp500
JohnDoe wrote on Sat, 26 November 2011 16:15

I remember you, you're alright. You have nothing to be afraid of if you follow the rules. And the rules are very simple and easy to follow.

Eh. It wouldn't be done via scripting. It would all be done in the CHeroMorphDef. Make a good/evil version of the tattoos and I can make them alignment-based.

If I remember correctly, couldn't a person just use the TAN or ANTITAN CHeroMorphDefs as a base for the tattoos?

Do or do not, there is no try. -Yoda, from Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

http://gamercards.playfire.com/_/xbox/634307/0/default.pngXbox Gamercards
Re: scripted Tattoo's [message #65354 is a reply to message #65350] Mon, 28 November 2011 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
possible, i dont remember, its been 1 and a half year i used the mod tool, and i have been out trying to mod for even longer, i had a lot of fable projects but never finished, i even had a full jack player, powers and all (well player powers, but they looked better then what is on this site) and the last thing i needed to do is fix a few idles
shame is that i lost the program in a crash and could not enter this site for a year, now with Firefox i apparently can
but i need to learn modding all over ones more, im still lucky i remember how to set jacks mask on removable and remove the weapon law's in all regions XD
and i might work on the tattoo mod but chances are slight i will ever finish it, i got work now and a lot of it too + a difficult life, not much time remains for modding (moments i curse my parents for not letting me study in electronics, where my true talents lie, now i need to do a job for the rest of my life that i hate!)
o well, soon i get out of the house and i leave it all behind, and start a study when i have time and take a small time job, maby
Re: scripted Tattoo's [message #65360 is a reply to message #65344] Tue, 29 November 2011 19:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Tan and antitan morphing are linked to morality as well, yes. So if you use that as your base, either by replacing them or just editing them, you're going to experience some weirdness when evil/good.

[Updated on: Tue, 29 November 2011 19:15]

Report message to a moderator

Re: scripted Tattoo's [message #65363 is a reply to message #65360] Wed, 30 November 2011 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Linkxp500 is currently offline  Linkxp500
JohnDoe wrote on Tue, 29 November 2011 21:14

Tan and antitan morphing are linked to morality as well, yes. So if you use that as your base, either by replacing them or just editing them, you're going to experience some weirdness when evil/good.

I'm sorry, but what do you mean by weirdness? I'm sure if it is done this way correctly, it will look exactly as it was intended.

I'm not sure what you mean to say by agreeing that it could be done that way, then saying that it will look weird. It's like saying it is possible to bake a cake in the oven, so it will not turn out right.

Could you word it differently?

Do or do not, there is no try. -Yoda, from Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

http://gamercards.playfire.com/_/xbox/634307/0/default.pngXbox Gamercards
Re: scripted Tattoo's [message #65364 is a reply to message #65363] Wed, 30 November 2011 09:19 Go to previous message
lol, well i will probably not see any weirdness at all
i messed around a lot with the good and evil looks, a lot of different effects that to be honest make my character look more epic when good and evil wile not over flowing the effects like jacks aura,
actually now that i think of it that would have been a great mod and should have uploaded it but i never even noticed course i was wo busy with my jack player mod >_<'
Previous Topic: "finished" balvarine mod
Next Topic: Outfit Request
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 09:10:59 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01417 seconds