Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » npc age/scar reactions
npc age/scar reactions [message #65365] Wed, 30 November 2011 20:45 Go to next message
xBamfo is currently offline  xBamfo
Hey, i'm using the guides for making it so that my character does not age or get scars. The way the guides have worked have made it so that, even though I am still aging, or I am getting scars, they will not appear. This will make my character look young and not cut up.
However, while on MY screen my character looks good as new, the npc's can still see my "scars" and my being "old". I am tired of walking around with +100% attractiveness, and being fully good alignment, and hearing "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!?" or "GOOD GOD YOU'RE UGLY!".
How can I modify the npc's to act as though I am young and have NO scars?
Re: npc age/scar reactions [message #65367 is a reply to message #65365] Thu, 01 December 2011 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

There are cdefs relating to villager reaction. Specifically they're called,"COpinionOfHeroDef", in there there's a reaction mask thingy, tinker around with that a little, you could even get them to fall in love with you if you're pure evil, wearing a dark plate suit, and just killed their spouses. (and with something like that, a quick apology will keep the guards from being called.)Wink

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: npc age/scar reactions [message #65370 is a reply to message #65365] Thu, 01 December 2011 21:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alright I have taken a look at the opinion reaction masks. Unfortunately I am new and don't know what the number next to {int}ReactionMask means. I'm guessing that to change the opinion/reaction you change the number in that box. I'm afraid that i don't have the time/patience to randomly change the numbers until I get them to not react to my scars and age, while not falling in love with me becuz i fart in thier face Laughing Does anyone know a certain number that I could type in that would have my desired effect? (btw, i DONT want them to fall in love with me becuz i fart in thier face. As hilarious as that is)

[Updated on: Thu, 01 December 2011 21:31]

Report message to a moderator

Re: npc age/scar reactions [message #65372 is a reply to message #65370] Fri, 02 December 2011 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
No one has messed with opinions to any real extent so it's not fully understood. The upshot being there's no guide we can give you, it's trial and error.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: npc age/scar reactions [message #65375 is a reply to message #65365] Fri, 02 December 2011 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
x_x... Well this is gunna take a while then... You say it is not fully understood. Has it been tinkered enough to where it is understood at least a tiny bit? Any starters/hints could be extremely helpful.
And thanks for letting me know.
Re: npc age/scar reactions [message #65378 is a reply to message #65365] Fri, 02 December 2011 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
There's no documentation for it that I know of.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: npc age/scar reactions [message #65382 is a reply to message #65365] Mon, 05 December 2011 01:41 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Kesh has messed with it to a greater degree than anyone else. Among the million things I've been meaning to do, documenting the differences between reaction and other opinion entries has been one of them. Actually had a good start to that some time ago, might go look through that stuff and see how far I got.
Previous Topic: Outfit Request
Next Topic: more sumon
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:38:20 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01496 seconds