Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » cant open Fable Explorer
cant open Fable Explorer [message #65426] Mon, 12 December 2011 00:54 Go to next message
Boulderdash is currently offline  Boulderdash
I know I'm a little late for this but fable still rocks and this question has probably been answered already and I've most likely already read the answer but I still don't get it. When I open FE it says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." And when I try to install Directx 9.0c it almost gets done and then it says "setup error" and then dismisses it. I've tried downloading different things but it doesn't work. I'm not sure if there's is anything wrong with the .NET Framework program. I'm very new to this. Any help would be great.
Re: cant open Fable Explorer [message #65427 is a reply to message #65426] Mon, 12 December 2011 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Attiman is currently offline  Attiman
try this :

Download Fable Explorer and save it.
Open the zip/rar file and click on extract to ( desktop )
then open the folder. and click on FableExplorer.exe
Re: cant open Fable Explorer [message #65433 is a reply to message #65427] Mon, 12 December 2011 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Boulderdash is currently offline  Boulderdash
That's how it originally is for me.
Re: cant open Fable Explorer [message #65535 is a reply to message #65433] Tue, 27 December 2011 12:42 Go to previous message
Coldspectar is currently offline  Coldspectar
Do you have steam version?
Previous Topic: Spawning items---how?
Next Topic: Avo's Tear in Fable III
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:39:09 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01240 seconds